Prologue

"This is all your fault! Nobody appreciates me!" I yelled as I gripped the gun in my claw.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Louis shouted as he held a trembling Harry.

He did not just say that.

"Do you know how hard it is to maintain a vegan diet while living in a fucking ocean? Or working out everyday to keep my masculine shape? Hmm?" I stopped to catch my breath.

Larry both nodded in unison.

"And nobody gives me credit! Why the fuck not? I'm ripped and hot! Yet I've never seen a legitimate fan account for Larry the lobster. It's all about Louis and Harry. And it has to end!"

Harry was now cradling Louis.

I'm sea sick now.

"Do you want to see us fuck?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, people beg us for that." Harry said while smirking.

Well shit.

"Ye- no I don't want to see that ew!" I said while covering my eyes with my claws.

"Are you sure, cause I have the lube-" Louis said while reading into into his pocket.

I pulled the trigger.

"Woah woah mate I don't see the problem." Louis added while Harry shrugged.

"Enough!" I shouted as they both flinched.

"Bye bye boys, time to die." I smiled as the look of horror grew on their faces.

"Or is it?" Harry said as his facial expression changed.

"What the he-" I was cut off.

Because it was too late.

i wrote this all in taco bell.
-tomahoe