Untitled Part 14

By the next morning everything had simmered down from the previous night's events, Hank and Jordan got ready for the day and then they were on their way out the door.

Hank had driven his daughter to school and made sure to keep an eye out for Charlie or any potential threat. They arrived to the school and he watched her as she went inside then once she was safely inside he took off heading for the District.

As soon as Jordan got into school all the kids looked at her and began whispering, she didn't care what they had to say about her or any of it. She knew not to listen to any of the rumors going around about her, what the teen didn't know is that if the news about Derek had hit the school yet. As she was going to her locker Theo had went to her very worried.

"Hey is it true?" Theo asked.

"Is what true?" Jordan replied.

"Derek. Is he really ya know dead? I saw on the news this morning".

"Yeah he is, the guy who did what he did to me killed Derek".

"If you ever need any help or a safe place you always got me".

"Theo that's really nice and very sweet but this guy is back on the street he's trying to get back at me, I can't involve you or anyone else. He's already killed Derek I can't and I won't lose anyone else to this guy. Besides knowing how my dad thinks and operates he'll have me under secure lockdown until they catch him again".

"Totally understand. And don't listen to everyone else you know the truth about everything they don't know jack".

"Always, I gotta go English is about to start can't be late".

"I'm heading that way let's walk together".

"I'd like that Theo".

The two teens began walking to their classes together. Charlie was watching the school with a smirk planted on his face.

District 21

Hank had arrived going inside and he saw Roman and Burgess signing in for the day.

"Roman, Burgess, got a sec". Hank said.

"Yeah Sarge what's up". Kim says.

"I want you two to sit on Jo's school, I got Ruzek going inside to keep an eye on her. You two keep an eye on the outside the first thing that's out of place, or the first sign of trouble I'm you're first call".

"You got it sir". Sean said.

"Also I wanna thank the two of you for sitting outside my house last night".

"We don't know what you're talking about". Kim chuckled a little.

"I've been a cop for a long time I know when someone's following me especially if it's another cop doing it".

After that Hank had went upstairs and the two partners left heading to Jordan's school, as soon as he got up to the squad everyone who was there was working on the case. Erin had given a list on where Charlie would go and the known associates that she knew he might go to. He then saw Ruzek coming in from the locker room and quickly pulled him aside.

"What's up boss". Adam said.

"You're going to Jordan's school today, you will be inside the whole day. Get her schedule watch her, keep an eye on her. Wherever she goes you go if she goes to the bathroom you stand outside the door. I got Roman and Burgess outside of the school and what I told them I'm gonna tell you, the first thing out of place or the first sign of trouble I'm you're first call". Hank tells his detective.