Untitled Part 24

A couple of days have passed since Jordan was arrested she still couldn't leave the hospital due to her injuries, she was still handcuffed to her bedside and the whole time she wasn't allowed no visitors. The entire Intelligence team and the 51 crew begged to see her but they wouldn't let them back, Hank was allowed back but only for a limited time. Jordan was still scared and confused on why she was handcuffed, she hadn't seen her father yet and she was upset she was dead quiet the whole time. Will had came to check on her the guard had taken the cuff off her wrist so the doctor could examine her.

"You feelin alright Jo? Nothing bothering you" Will says.

"No. Can my daddy come back here with me?" Jordan replied, shyly.

"I'll see what I can do".

After examining her the guard tried to put the handcuff back on her but she began fighting him.

"Come on kid don't make this any harder". The guard spoke.

"Go away! My daddy will kick your butt!" Jordan yelled.

"Jo it's ok sweetheart he's not gonna hurt you" Will said gently to the teen girl.

"No! I want my daddy!"

The guard then got a bit closer to her to get her wrist she pulled her arm back and punched him right in the stomach making him fall to his knees. She then hopped off the bed and grabbed a chair holding in front of her trying to protect herself.

"Jo I need you to put the chair down".

"No! I wanna go home!"

"What if I stay with you until you're dad comes?"

"No because you'll give me a needle or something".

"I promise I won't".

The teen didn't believe him but she felt as if she could trust him. "Can you get him now please".

"I'll go get him can you put the chair down please".

"No they'll try to hurt me". She refers to the patrol officers.

"They won't hurt you I promise if they try Erin and Alvin will come and get them". He had to go along with what the teen was saying to gain her trust.

Jordan still stood there in the room in her hospital gown holding the chair, a scowl was planted on her face. Will then left the room while the guards didn't try anything for the moment because they heard of Voight and if they did something to hurt his little girl that would be the end of both of them.

The older Halstead searched everywhere trying to find Hank but he also had to find Dr. Charles or Sarah to see why Jordan is beginning to act violent. He got back to the ED and headed to the waiting room Jay seen his brother coming and went over to him.

"Hey what's wrong? Is Jordan ok?" Jay asked.

"Where's Hank? There's been a situation in her room". Will replied.

"What kind of situation?" Jay's voice rose a little.

"The guard tried to handcuff her but she ended up fighting him and punched him, she now is holding a chair trying to protect herself from them. She thinks they're going to hurt her".