Jake's a cheater

He pushes me on the bed and he...
Starts kissing me on my neck. He sucks in one place aggressively. My fingers tangled in his hair. He moves to another spot and sucks aggressively. He goes to my boobs. He just kisses then then comes back to my face. He kisses me again. We hear his door open. Jake doesn't stop kissing me. Someone gasp then screams "YOU CHEATER" I can tell it was a girl. Jake looks at me and gets up. He sighs then leave his room slamming the door. I just lay there on the bed. I don't do anything. I kind of expected it. I get up and storm into my room. I just fall on the bed. Tessa comes in. "So... what happened" she says sitting next to me. I get up "He has a girlfriend. He cheated on her... with me" I say as I look down. Tessa hugs me then walks out. I hear her tell Jake to follow her. I him so ow a few times. Tessa walks in the room holding Jake by his hair. "Talk to her" Tessa says leaving the room slamming the door. I hear her yell to the girl to get out of the house. "So Nessa... I didn't cheat on anyone... that girl was someone I had a one night stand with. But she made me do it with her. I told her not to come back but she did. Nessa I'm sorry." He says looking at me. I hug him. He goes to his room.

---Next day at 8:00 am---

I wake up to hear a mega phone in the room next to me. I get up and hide so when Jake came in my room I could scare him. I hide in my closet. He walks in and I jump out pushing him. He jumps a little and smirks. He grabs me putting me over his shoulder and runs down stairs and out the back door. He throws me in the pool. "Jake will you help me out" I say putting my hand up. He smiles and puts his hand out. I pull him in with me. We laugh and I look at Jake. He smiles. I smile back we grabs me then almost kisses me but Kade coughs. He looks at the door. I see Alissa Violet standing there. She looks pissed. Jake rolls his eyes and kisses me anyways. I melt into the kiss. Alissa stomps over and grabs my hair. She let's go and I get out of the pool. I push her when I get out. She falls on the ground. I kick her. She gets up and runs towards me. I step aside and she turns around and pushes me. I fall to the ground but quickly get up. I grab her by her hair and pull her to the front door then open it. I let go and push her. I close the door and go upstairs to take a shower. I get out and put on shorts and a black tank top crop top. I walk down stairs and grab a bottled water. I walk back upstairs. I lay down on my phone. I hear Jake come in and we start to cuddle. We then take a nap. We wake up at 12:00 pm. We get ready for the gym.

(594 words)

Okay hey guys I have a good idea for the next one!! It'll be exciting. Again no smut... yet. Sorry this is kind of short
Xoxo- Lizzie