Family doesn't stick together...

I was happy until the door swung open to reveal...
My sister Anna. She had a baby bump. "OMG NESSA" She screams running to me. I hug her. She knew I was in love with Jake. She always tried to take every guy I like. She succeeded again. She pulled me into the bathroom. She took off her sweatshirt. "Okay Nessa watch this." She pulled off her shirt. I gasped. A fake belly bump. "Why?" I ask. "Nessa we all know why sweetie. I want Jake." She laughs. I open the bathroom door and sit on the couch. "What did-" Chance starts. I cut him off. "Don't talk." I respond. Everyone looks at. Anna comes out. "Nessa we need to go shop-" She starts. I cut her off also. "Don't fucking talk." I growl. "Don't talk to me like that." She says. I stand up and smack her. Everyone gasp. Jake gets up and comes to Anna. "What the fuck was that for Nessa." Jake ask. "Well the girl you got pregnant here isn't even pregnant." I snap back. "Nessa shut up" Anna says. "Fuck you." I say. I pull up her shirt revealing the fake baby bump and running upstairs. I'm mad. I love Jake. I sit on my bed and realize that I need Jake. No matter what he will hurt me though. Just then my door swing open. Jake stands there. "I'm sorry Nessa." He says. I'm confused. "Why?" I ask. "Because... Tessa told me I hurt you." He whispers. "No shit." I say laughing. "Just go" I add. He doesn't move. I roll my eyes. I lay back on my bed. Just then Ethan comes up. He looks at Jake then me. "Go real quick I need to talk to her." Jake tells Ethan. Ethan looks at me then leaves. "Nessa I am so sorry. To be honest me and her didn't even do anything together. She just made me believe that we did. I love you Nessa. I really do. I just tell myself to hurt you and I don't even realize it..." He says to me. I just laugh. "Really? You love me. Then why would you even do all the things you did to me. You realize that you scarred me. Can you just go." Respond. He still doesn't go. I get up and open the door. I then push him. He stumbles then turns around and closes the door. He looks at me. "Nessa I am no leaving." He says. I open my balcony. I climb the ladder that was at my balcony for a prank. I walk into the back door and sit on the couch. Jake walks down the stairs. "You need to leave Anna." He says opening the front door. He sits next to me. I get up and move. He sighs. I pull out my phone and play a basketball game. I soon fall asleep...

Heyoooo So guys I haven't been active I'm so sorry. Don't worry I will be active more soon❤️❤️
Xoxo- Lizzie