Oh No

Logan said sorry right? Next thing you know we were driving. Logan looks over at me then all of a sudden I saw Logan's head hit the window. I then went forward I'm smaller so I was caught by the seat belt. I look over at Logan. I unbuckled my seat belt and crawled over to sit in his lap. "Baby?" I kind of yell grabbing Logan's head a looking at it. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm okay Nessa. Are you okay?" He says touching my collar bone. The seat belt burned my skin but I'm fine. I nod wrapping my arms around Logan. He hugs me back tight. I open his door and get out after unbuckling his seat belt. He gets out and starts to get mad. The Yeti was fucked up definitely. It had a dent. The women got out. She was turning left but it said "No Left Turns". I called the police and they got here. The women got mad because Logan was questioning her. "Ma'am you need to calm down. It's your fault we are in this situation anyways." I say getting in front of Logan. She scoffed and went to the police officers. Eventually we got to go home. I ran to Logan's room and jumped onto his bed and laid down. Logan followed and plopped next to me.

--- 11:00 am ---
I wake up next to Logan. I smile. I played with his hair still half asleep. Logan opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles. He sits up leaning against the bed frame. I crawl into his lap and cuddle into his chest. He wraps his arms around me. I look up at him. He smiles. He leans in and grabs my chin. He starts kissing me. We both smile against the kiss. "Logan? Nessa?" I hear before Jake walks in the room as we are kissing. I turn around. I roll my eyes then look back at Logan. I put my head on his chest and listen to them talk. "Yes Jake?" Logan asks. "Do you think I could stay here for a few days." Jake asks lowering his voice. I mentally scream no. "Uh yea I guess" Logan says. "Thanks so much" Jake says kind of excited. I hear the door close. I look at Logan kind of mad. "I'm sorry." He says hugging me. I get out of the hug and take a shower. I'm only mad because I have to live in a house with my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me. I get out of the shower. I get dressed at go to the bedroom. Logan grabs me and sits me down. "Okay I have been thinking. We shouldn't date or anything because you are my brothers ex. I also don't want to ruin our friendship considering you're living with me." Logan says. I start to sob. He tries to hug me but I go to the living room and sit on the couch. Jake comes over and hugs me. I look at him and smile. "Thanks" I say hugging him more. "It's okay." He says kissing my forehead. I missed this. I missed us. He gives ms butterflies. Logan never did that to me. He reminded me of Jake a little. I'm just mad now because he has Erika. "Why aren't you with Erika?" I ask still hugging him. "Um. She cheated on me. With Anthony... " He says hugging me tighter. "Why would Anthony do that to you?" I ask hugging him tighter also. "Erika just kissed him and he didn't want to get  in trouble so he didn't push her." He says a little calmer. "She doesn't deserve you like I do." I whisper. "I know" He whispers back. I smile.

(673 Words)

OKAY GUYS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH JAKE AND NESSA. Also yes ik Nessa is nick and tessa's ship name i just really like that name. Lol. I READ MY COMMENTS OKAY lol. Tell me what should happen next aye?
Xoxo-Lizzie