08: Counter Table

After cleaning the front line of the shop, where Daniel is working part time as a waiter. He immediately went at the back to change unto his casual clothes. And as soon that he finished. Daehwi, his co-worker entered the changing room.

"Hyung, I think this is for you." Daehwi walked toward him, while holding an envelope. The younger handed him the envelope, which he took immediately when he smelled the scented paper "Your name was written on it. I think, one of the customer left that at the counter table behind the counter machine." Daniel ripped the envelope and took out the paper inside it.

Daniel,
I actually planned of leaving a letter at your mail box, but it is already 10 in the morning when I woke up. Someone told me that you are a part-timer at this shop. so, I decided to leave this letter at the counter, and put it behind the counter machine. Are you reading it right now, my love?. It is weekend today. so, there is no school. I am really so sad that I won't be able to see you for the whole day. I think i'm still lucky that you are working in this cafe. A waiter named Jinyoung told me that you made the best seller cup-cake of the cafe. The cup-cake is indeed delicious, no wonder that it is a best-seller. However, I am quite surprise about the flavor, moose chocolate with marshmallow, my favorite. You don't know how I am, Daniel.
By the way, your hair color suited you. Will you go to church tomorrow, love?

-S.R.