06: Bleacher

A loud music is banging the four wall of the closed gym for the school's dance troupe where Daniel is a member. With his friends and other senior, they lined up so, that they're instructor can check them one by one. He started to close and open his right palm that he got injured, and lucky he can move it again without feeling the pain on his hand's vein.

"oh~ Daniel!" he darted his gaze at the dance instructor. The man handed him a folded paper. Again, he smell that famliar sweet fragrance coming from the paper. "I saw this on the bleachers, I think someone left it there" Daniel took the paper and thanked the instructor.

As the instructor told them to start stretching, Daniel asked for a minutes so, that he can read the letter.

Daniel,
Leaving the letter at the bleacher is really inappropriate, I only wanted to give this to you that's why I am trying all the chances I have. You have practice right? I will be watching and rooting for you. Oh, wait! I'm not sure if you have practice at this hours, I just saw the instructor awhile ago so, I think you have. It was like the old times. I usually wait for you untill your practice is over so, that we can go home together. I always bring towel and water just in case you need them, and I usually get worried that you might catch a cold because you're sweating too much. Love, when you remember. Please, come to me, say my name and tell me those words, you're always telling me. I miss you so much, my Daniel.

-S.R