Chapter One

3rd POV

"Rin! I can't believe you did that!" Yukio shrieked, "I left for one second and you almost killed someone! I thought that after the fight with Satan you'd at least learn your lesson! You are such a disappointment!"

"I just wanted to help." Rin mumbled.

"Help? Help! You never help anything! You just make things worse! Can't you just stay out of things that aren't your business?"

"Fine!" Rin stormed off, leaving the room. He went outside, taking a deep breath. He noticed that Shiemi was having some trouble. "Need help?" He asked walking up to help her.

"I-I-no I don't I-just don't hurt me!" She sobbed.

"Why would I hurt you?" Rin asked confused.

"Because you're Satan's son! You probably just want to kill me!" She stared crying and ran away.

"Look what you did now, Rin!" Yukio said, coming to stand beside his older brother.

"Y'know what! I'm leaving! And never coming back!" Rin shouted, tears threatened to fall but he held them back. Yukio just grunted and walked away.

"Good, I'll finally get some work done." Yukio muttered.

Rin ran and ran, he didn't stop till he reached the place where he grew up. And yes, it had been rebuilt since it was last destroyed.

"Hello Rin! What's the matter?" One of the priest's asked.

"Nothing, I'm just staying here for a while." Rin muttered and walked past into his old room.

~To Mephisto and Amaimon~

"So brother, what's the plan this time?" Amaimon asked in a bored tone.

"Just wait and see, everything is going accordingly." Mephisto smiled.

"Yeah I know that! But what's the plan?"

"Be quiet! Someone's coming!"

"Who is it?"

"Yukio, just as planned." And just as Mephisto stopped talking, there was a knock at the door.

"Sir Pheles, Rin has ran away." Yukio says coming into the office. He noticed Amaimon pouting on the ceiling, sucking on a lollipop.

"Yes, yes. How tragic, now I don't want you going after him because that will mess everything up." Mephisto says.

"Yes Sir, of course Sir." Yukio bows and leaves the room.

"Oh stop sulking and come down here and help me!" Mephisto orders.

"But I want to know that plan!" Amaimon pouts.

"Just shut up and help me with my paperwork" Mephisto ordered.

"Fine! But you'd better tell me the plan later." Amaimon demanded.

"Here, do these ones." Mephisto handed Amaimon a stack of papers.

"Okay." Amaimon grabbed a pen and started doodling on the papers.

A few minutes later, Mephisto looked over at what Amaimon was doing.

"Amaimon!" He shrieked.

"What?" Amaimon asked innocently.

"What are you doing?" Mephisto asked, "You know what! Just go watch Rin and make sure everything goes according to the plan."

"What plan?" Amaimon asked.

Mephisto rolled his eyes and told Amaimon the plan. Amaimon nodded and went to fulfil his part of the plan.