Chapter Two

Rin sat in his room, not knowing that a certain demon--Amaimon--was watching him from outside his window. He sat on his bed scribbling Yukio's name in his fake death note. He also may have written down some other names as well. He finished writing down Amaimon's name, and threw the book (still open) onto the floor in Amaimon's line of view. Amaimon quickly read the open pages, stopping confused at his name. Annoyed at his younger half-brother, Amaimon burst through the window.

"Why am I on there!" He demanded, as he crossed his arms.

"Were you watching me?" Rin asked incredulously.

"Yes, yes I was." Amaimon said, "Now answer my question!"

"Because you annoy me and I want you dead." He answered in a 'duh' tone.

"Well I want you dead as well, so ha, in your face!" Amaimon exclaimed.

"Can you get out of my room now?" Rin asked annoyed.

"No! I am supposed to watch you and I have decided to do it in here." Amaimon snapped.

"Hey Rin, who are you talking to?" One of the priest asked from the other side of Rin's closed door.

"No one!" Rin called back, "Just myself." he glared at Amaimon who just smiled innocently.

"Y'know you kinda sound insane," Amaimon paused, "not that you already aren't." he added under his breath, speaking just loud enough so that Rin could still hear him.

"I'M NOT INSANE!" Rin thundered, his flames appeared, startling Amaimon slightly (not that he would admit it).

"Are you sure?" Amaimon sneered, "You seem pretty insane right now."

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT INSANE!" Rin shouted, Amaimon smirked.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow, "You have no real friends to keep you sane." Amaimon pressed on despite Rin's glare, "You're always blamed for things by your so called 'friends'."

"JUST STOP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Rin yelled, the ground started to rumble.

"You always seem to do the wrong thing. You can never do anything right, according to your friends---" He was cut off by Rin.

"SHUT UP!" the ground shook, an outline of something appeared, glowing blueish. Amaimon jumped back, Rin just stood there glaring at him. His anger growing; the outline became more solid and defined. Soon the gate to Gehenna was laying on the floor. Amaimon looked shocked and Rin looked down, no emotion evident on his face.

Amaimon started to smile.

"Why don't you go to Gehenna, you'll be welcome there." Amaimon smirked.

"Maybe I will." Rin said.

"Good 'cause you never really had a choice." Amaimon smiled even more and ran quickly behind Rin, "Buh bye." He said before he pushed Rin into the gate.

Rin plunged downwards, flailing around trying to grab something. Demons zoomed by, coming and going. Rin started feeling more powerful and more demonic. Images passed through his mind, though they didn't make sense. He saw a dark black castle, torches with blue flames illuminated it's hallways, he saw a beautiful woman with violet eyes and brown hair, he saw himself yelling at Yukio, other images rushed through his head so fast he couldn't comprehend them. He felt himself being pulled towards something or someone. Soon he crashed on to the ground, still slightly dazed.

"It's so good to finally meet you in person...son." A man's smooth and velvety voice drawled.