Chapter Six

Rin's P.O.V

It's been almost a year since I started training, my coronation will be in a few hours and I will take over for my father and merge Assiah and Gehenna. My father would be my advisor and I would choose my queen and 'produce an heir' as my father put it.

"Rin!" my father shouted. "Come on, your people await you!"

"Coming! Just let me finish getting ready." I yelled back. I quickly threw on my outfit (picture above/to the side or whatever) and rushed down to living room where my father was waiting. my father looked me up and down before nodding and urging me into the ballroom. I took a deep breath and walked forwards.

*later*

I am now officially king. Woah, that is a weird thing to think. I had many demons come up and congratulate me and give me presents and stuff. It was pretty cool. My other brothers talked with me a bit, except for three of them. Lucifer personally came up to me to inform me that he "doesn't like me, but he will tolerate me" or something along those lines. He did it very formally though, I never knew someone could say something that sassy and be so formal.

"Good job out there Rin." my father congratulated. He slapped my on the shoulder pretty hard, then went to talk to some of the higher up demons that came.

"So brother." Astaroth greeted. "When are you planning on merging Assiah and Gehenna?"

"As soon as possible." I informed him. "Why do you want to know, most of our other brothers don't seem that interested in it. If they are, they don't seem to want to mention it."

"Ah yes. Well I think they're just," he paused as if looking for the right word, "worried, in a sense. Trying to judge if your a good leader and one they can trust. You know how it is with us."

"Yes." I nodded, taking in the information.

Astaroth looked around suddenly. "Also, you didn't hear this from me by the way, but you might want to look out for Iblis. He doesn't like you much. He says it isn't fair you got the blue flames, as he's the Demon King of fire or whatever, I stopped paying much attention to details after a while. He's also jealous you're fathers favourite, well maybe after Lucifer, but that's unavoidable."

"Uh, thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

"Great. Now time to enjoy the party." Astaroth waved to me then walked off, disappearing in the crowds.

I sighed and head to the food table.

"I need chocolate." I muttered.

~*~
A/N

Another chapter cause I was in the mood for writing. Also thanks for 1k views.

~Serena & Ray~