weekend (Young Derek Hale x Reader)

Derek x reader x young Derek Hale

Derek Hale. Your Husband. You two have been married for years now. You are Alan Deaton's adoptive daughter. Talia brought you to Deaton one night after she found you in the woods. As soon as he saw you he knew that he wouldn't ever be able to part with you, so he took you in as his own. Talia would come in and visit you and it just so happens that her son Derek Hale was only a year older than you. And you were what you could say best friends. Whenever Talia would need something from Deaton it would always be exciting for the two of you. There was never a moment when you two were apart. But then high school came and he became popular. Sure you had friends but he pretty much ditched you as soon as he walked through those doors. The problem was that over time your feelings had grown for him, and him being a werewolf and all, he could hear your heartbeat escalate. At first he just made fun of you (jokingly of course) besides you always denied it. But then you both became older and he began to realize that you did actually have feelings for him and you had been lying. But of course by the time that he realized it, he had totally abandoned you.

- Flashback -

You heard someone lean up against your locker. You were about to go to lunch, and you look over expecting to see your best friend about explode over how her boyfriend had just asked her out to prom. But to your horror it was the one and only Derek Hale. Of course your heart started to beat uncontrollably, expecting to see a smirk on his face you rolled your eyes, and you grabbed your lunch and slammed your locker shut and walked away. Mondays were never that bad for you, but today was not a good day. Your dad was gone on a trip to retrieve something for one of his clients, and you forgot to set your alarm clock. So you woke up late. No coffee. No breakfast. No makeup. Your pace quickened as you heard his footsteps behind you. You quickly made your way to the girls bathroom.

"Y/n wait." He called.

If possible you walked faster.

He grabbed your elbow and pulled you to a stop. You try to hit him with your lunch but he grabs it right before it could make contact with hit him.

"Whoa, calm down y/n/n, what's wrong?" He said and tucked your lunch under his arm.

"What do you want?" You ask somewhere between
annoyed and angry.

"I just want to talk." He said holding his hands up in defense.

You really didn't want to talk to him, especially with no makeup on. You looked over your shoulder expecting to see his group of friends laughing and making snide comments but no one was there. No one was even in the hall anymore. But he wasn't going to give up anytime soon so if he really wants to talk he can wait, and do it on your schedule.

"Wait here." You say and walk into the girl's bathroom and wash your hands. You walk back out slightly surprised that he is waiting for you. You couldn't help but give a very small smile.