please come home for christmas

a/n - hey guys, long time no see! sorry about that! but I have some ideas for some imagines so some updates should be coming soon! : ) if you've read the first part of always dread doctors and are looking forward to a second part it's almost done! yay! Merry Christmas!!

fyi this is a christmas song imagine to Mariah Carey's Baby Please Come Home! Enjoy!

y/f/cm = your favorite christmas movie

-

It's been a year since Mexico.

12 months since Derek turned into a wolf.

365 days since Derek ran into the desert and out of your life.

-

Christmas used to be one of your favorite times of the year. You get to spend time with the one's that you love. But ever since Derek left nothings been the same. Now, people have told you that you don't need him, you are a strong independent women. Yes, you are a strong independent women, you can provide for yourself. But it's not the matter of needing him, you want him, you miss him. You miss the feeling of his arms around you, his lips on yours, and the simple things. The conversations you have over dinner, talking to him on the phone, holding hands. You miss your mate. But you have to push all of that aside and start getting ready for the packs Christmas Party that was being held at your house.

The snow's comin' down

I'm watchin' it fall

Lots of people around

Baby, please come home

You had just finished setting out the food when the doorbell rang. A sigh escaped your lips, you didn't want to host the party. All you wanted to do was drink and eat junk food. But you had the biggest house so, therefore, you had to host the party. You quickly finished off your glass of wine and walked toward the front door. You braced yourself and opened the door to find Malia and Stiles.

"Merry Christmas!" Stiles all but yelled in your ear and wrapped his arms around you.

"Merry Christmas to you too," You said surprised by the hug. He broke away and pulled Malia into the house with him. "Come on in," You mumble to yourself.

The rest of the pack arrived quickly after Stiles and Malia. You greeted everyone with a large fake smile and invited them in. After taking everyone's coats you showed them where to put the food and the presents. The girls had bribed the guys to watch a Christmas movie and then after they could put the football game on. Lydia, Malia, and Kira were seated on the couch while Scott, Stiles, and Liam were seated on random chairs that you had brought in the room earlier. After entering the kitchen you poured yourself a large glass of wine. You walked back into the living room and noticed that the only chair left was Derek's. You didn't know if they purposely left that one for you or not. You had left his chair untouched, it might seem weird but you just left it alone. You never sat in it or set anything in it. Hesitantly you walked from the back of the room (where it connected with the kitchen) and to the plush chair. Your senses were flooded with his scent as soon as you were seated. Tears welled in your eyes and you were thankful that the lights were off.

The church bells in town

All ringing in song

Full of happy sounds

Baby, please come home

Halfway through the movie you sadly realized that you were out of wine. With a sigh, you grabbed your glass and walked back into the kitchen. You heard someone rise from their seat and follow you. Scott's scent hit your nostrils. You walked into the kitchen and began pouring your wine. Scott stood next to you.