Epigraph

"I know it's a lot, my dear, more than anyone should have to deal with, but you're going to have to deal with it, the best way you know how. Losing your father, learning about your heritage.... This is your path. It's your destiny. Get angry at it, cry about it, but don't fight it, or it'll consume you."
~ Clarisse Renaldi

"What do you know about anything?!?! It's not like you ever paid attention to anyone's problems but your own!"
~ Trixie

"Are you going to tell her?"
~ Melinda
"No.... No, she's safer this way."
~ Trixie
"Really? Just 5 minutes ago, you were ranting about how she doesn't care about anyone but herself."
~ Melinda
"That's family. That's how it works. You hate each other, and you yell and scream, but you never hate them." 
~ Bellatrix Thermopolis

"Um... Trixie."
~ Mia
"Uh-huh?"
~ Trixie
"You froze the crime scene."
~ Mia
"Uh-huh."
~ Trixie
"You cannot freeze a crime scene."
~ Mia
"Well, I did."
~ Trixie

"You're really campaigning for Bitch Of The Year, aren't you?"
~ Lilly
" As defending champion, you nervous?"
~ Trixie

"Oh, please, please, somebody help me. The mean demon is dipping me into the water and it's really cold."
~ Trixie

"Why didn't you save her?"
~ Trixie
"I tried."
~ Melinda
"But you didn't. Why didn't they let you save her, too?"
~ Trixie
"The Elders? They couldn't. They don't have that kind of power."
~ Melinda
"Then what the hell good are they?"
~ Trixie
"It's okay to be angry."
~ Helen Thermopolis
"I'm not angry. I am pissed off! Don't you understand? You healed the wrong witch! You saved me because I'm your damn girlfriend, and you should've saved her because she was the best! Because- she- you should-"
~ Trixie

"Why do they put us through so much for it to end this way?"
~ Melinda

"Dear, your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good."
~ Trixie

"What's his number? Oh yeah, 1-800-I'm-dating-a-skanky-hoe."
~ Melinda
"Meow."
~ Trixie
"Really? I've never gotten a 'meow' before."
~ Melinda

"It looks dead. It smells dead. Yet it's moving around. That's interesting."
~ Chris Halliwell

"So Melinda's in trouble. Must be Tuesday."
~ Melinda

"I know all your deepest secrets, Thermopolis."
~ [Bad Guy]
"Care to make a small wager on that?"
~ Melinda

"Sorry about the chains. It's not that I don't trust you, it's... Actually, it is that I don't trust you."
~ Trixie