Invisible, Puking, Rock Climbing Sister

3rd POV.

At her locker, Trixie threw her skateboard in. She slipped from her shoes and removed her stockings, trashing them. She hated her life at that moment and glanced in the courtyard. Josh and - Lana, was it? - were making out. She was sure Mia was hating life too.

Mia walked up to her after Lilly pointed out the two were locking tongues. "Someone sat on me again," she stated in a monotone voice.

"Wear a bell and move around a lot when you sit," Trixie advised.

Mia gave her a look.

Trixie shrugged. "What do you want me to say? Either demand to be heard or suck it up." She grabbed an apple and slammed her locker shut. She walked to Algebra 2. Melinda walked along-side her. 

*

It was the middle of class and Melinda was bored out of her mind. Checking her watch, she saw it was about the time Mia would be debating. She raised her hand, "Ms. Alketra?" cutting her off mid sentence.

Ms. Alketra looked at the clock. "You may go," she granted.

The brunette immediately got up and bolted out the door. Her bag was flying with the speed it was being pulled. Making it to the doors, she looked through the glass. Mia was standing behind the podium. She was already paler. Walking to the bathroom, Trixie propped the door open with her bag and walked to the debate room, holding open the door.

Right on cue, Mia ran out and straight to the bathroom.

Letting the door close, the younger sister rushed to follow, grabbed her bag to put beside the stall, and held her sister's hair up. It was hard considering how bushy her hair was. Trix rubbed Mia's back to help her not feel as awful. When the retching let up, Trixie helped her older sister to her feet. She guided Mia to the sink.

And this was the routine.

*

After school, Trixie always went to the danced studio that she not only worked at, but owned. As she was senior, her mom had agreed over the summer that she'd need a job. Being her own boss seemed like the only logical explanation. So, after a crap ton of saving, she rented out a small building and it was booming. Her heels clicked as she walked across the pavement. The studio wasn't far from the school so she didn't need to skateboard there. There was a line outside her building and they cheered when they saw her. Trixie smiled and walked faster. "Let me get changed and I'll open the doors!" She unlocked it and went in, relocking it. She shivered as she entered the freezing building. With all the movement, it was necessary to prevent heat stroke and to keep everyone comfortable. She changed from her school outfit into her dance outfit. 

She went and unlocked the door, stepping out

She went and unlocked the door, stepping out. "Into the air conditioning, my children!" she cried before laughing. 

"Ooh, a smile. And a laugh!"