School... Ugh

Trixie's Pov.

I got dressed

early - for everyone else, but normal for me - and grabbed my skateboard

early - for everyone else, but normal for me - and grabbed my skateboard. Walking across the street, I knocked on the Halliwell Manor door. 

Melinda opened it walked out. She was all dressed and got on her scooter. "Has Michael declared his undying love yet?" she askes. 

Around everyone else, including my sister, we were the brilliant minds of the stoic nerds. In private, we acted like 5 year olds. 

"Yep!" I replied. 

I rode ahead of her and was about to cross the street when I saw 2 police motorcycle followed by a limousine. I slammed on the front so it would stop the board, but I was flung forward. I tried to grab into a pole, but couldn't find it. I fell into the road, but scrambled back soon as I landed. I hissed as I felt a pain in my wrist, but not so much that it was broken.

The limo halted to a stop and a man came out. He ran over to me and Melinda came up from behind.

"Are you okay?" the driver asked. He was European. I could tell from his accent.

I nodded. I heard other doors open from the limousine.

"Oh, my God. Trixie, are you okay?" Melinda asked from behind me.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay." I stood up to prove it and hissed again when I felt a sharp pain in my knees. I looked at them and saw my stockings torn and my knees scraped up.

"Are you alright?" a very stoic European voice asked. It clearly belonged to a woman.

Looking up, I saw that I was right. The woman wore a lady's suit and had short blond-ish hair. "Uh, yes. I'm sorry if I caused a racket." I turned to Melinda, grabbing her hand. "We need to get to school if we want to make band practice," I lied. I turned to the limo riders registering a blonde woman with a wire Bluetooth in her ear, two men with sunglasses and wire bluetooths, and an almost bald man with a wire Bluetooth. They were all dressed professionally. I waved and ran around the back of the limo. "Again, sorry! And thanks for not running me over!" I called.

Melinda followed me.

As we rode down the hill, I looked back up at the woman who seemed to be looking at me through her window.

"Eyes on the road!" Melinda yelled, snapping me from my daze. Almost to the school, she asked, "So... are you okay?"

I looked back at her. "Yeah. It's just a scrape, really."

"No, I meant... with your dad."

I scoffed. "No." I got off my board and picked it up. "He's the man who knocked up my mom then took off. Don't honor him with a title he does not deserve." I walked to my locker and threw my board in it.