Week 7

Hey Guys Fiction_by_Kelly here!
Sorry about the late post but I was super busy this week and only just this evening finished the book of the week assignment and it wouldn't be a good example if the book club runner didn't do the assignment now would it?

Anyway I wanted to make some important notes and I think whenever I put them below assignments they don't get read so please read them.

I'm very pleased with the comments most of you are leaving. That being said I have also noticed some questionable ones. (You know who you are) Make sure you personalize your reviews. If you have vague comments or it looks like you've paraphrased two or three other comments it's noticeable. I'm not saying you can't look at the comments if you're struggling to come up with something but you should at least have something to contribute that's your own.

^I've added some screenshots of comments I've left on two stories first, for Love_267 story that I just read and RElizabethM story that I did awhile back

^I've added some screenshots of comments I've left on two stories first, for Love_267 story that I just read and RElizabethM story that I did awhile back. Notice how I use the main characters names in both. I'm showing that I read the chapter.

Mention names and chapter events take some time and provide the kind of feedback you would like to get.

Next, as of now we only have three more books of the week. Once we get to the end of the list I would pick books at random for book of the week.

Also, if there is an issue such as not being able to find a book, not being able to complete an assignment, needing a break or anything like that just message me (Fiction_by_Kelly ) directly because I don't always check this account everyday, where as I'm on my personal one almost all the time.

Now onto the assignments:
Book
Of
The
Week
Is
"Firion's Cup"
By
eprosper

Fiction_by_Kelly will read "From The 6th Floor" by AbbieTaylorofficial

AbbieTaylorofficial will read "Nothing To Lose" by Fiction_by_Kelly

Dante_Greywolf will read "The Prince of Denmark" by Tuliptina

Tuliptina will read "A New Dawn" by Dante_Greywolf

eprosper will read "Saving Us" by RElizabethM

RElizabethM will read "Firion's Cup" by eprosper

Love_267 will read "The First Singers" by zlatoluna

zlatoluna will read "Forever Isn't Enough" by Love_267

ColletteKozuchLepley will read "An Avengers Weakness" by princesscamillia13

princesscamillia13 will read "Mine" by ColletteKozuchLepley