Week 42 - Optional Assignments

Want to have another opportunity to become Book of the Week?

There were no abandoned assignments last time around, or, rather, the person(s) whose book(s) got abandoned left the book club. So this time you are 100% free to choose any story from the current assignment list. This can be your own personal assignment that you wanna continue reading, the Book of the Week, or any other story.

Just leave a comment below this chapter containing 'extra assignment', your username and the name of the book and author you want to read.

e.g. extra assignment Dante_Greywolf, The Golden Core cmroth76

The extra assignments are 100% optional. You won't be kicked out of the club if you don't do these, but please finish what you started.

Same rules as for the regular assignments apply:

- Read 3 chapters
- Per chapter, at least 100 words worth of comments, either through multiple smaller inline comments and a smaller review OR 1 big review at the end of the chapter (40 word chapter review still mandatory, even if you do leave inline comments)
- Comment on this chapter when you have completed your extra assignment. If you don't comment, your extra assignment won't be taken into account for the Book of the Week raffle.

This is also your reminder that you have +/- 7 days left to complete your assignments.