Chapter 6

I still need to edit this book-

[Third person pov | The Hokage's building]

Kakashi set Edryn down, knocking on the Hokage's door. There was clearly chatter inside, and he knew he shouldn't be disturbing them, but this was important too. Edryn, after all, was an entirely different creature. The kid didn't even know what a ninja was! Ninjas were worldwide, it was almost impossible not to know what one was unless you were a toddler or something.

The room went silent, causing Kakashi to wince. "When're they gon' let us in?" Edryn asked impatiently. "In a moment. I think he was in a meeting." Kakashi said quietly. "Well screw 'is meetin'!" Edryn shouted, glaring at him. "Okay, okay, screw the meeting." Kakashi said in a quiet yet panicked tone, hoping she'd be quiet.

"Screw you! I ain't waitin' for them to finish up there lil' argument or whatever th' hell it is!" Edryn kicked the door, her foot going through it. Kakashi gaped in horror. "Edryn, no!" He hissed. "Well, I can't reach th' door nob, now can I?" She hissed back, kicking the door again, It was a thick door, proving that she was indeed strong for someone of her size. She gave it another kick, making the hole bigger.

"Edryn!" Kakashi wailed, grabbing her and picking her up. "Let go of me, yah molester! Rape! Ra-" The door swung open, revealing a very irritated Ibiki. "Kakashi what's the meaning of... this." He deadpanned. Why did Kakashi have a child? Had she been the one kicking in the door? There's no way someone of her size could be talking so fluently.

"What're you lookin' at?" She narrowed her eyes at Ibiki, who flinched a tad in surprise. "The baby talked." He said instantly. "Who're yah callin' baby, yah over-sized potato!" Edryn screamed, wishing there was a potted plant somewhere so she could strangle him with some vines.

"Who's this brat?" Ibiki hissed, an irk mark on his face. "I can talk, yah babblin' monkey." Edryn snapped, glaring. "Well I wasn't talking to you." Ibiki snarled. "If it applies t' me, I have a right t' butt in!" Edryn roared back. Kakashi shuffled nervously. Edryn twisted so she could look at him. "An' you, put me down before I cut yer balls off!" She screeched. Kakashi dropped her instantly. 

"'at's what I thought. Ingrate." She mumbled. Ibiki snorted, gaining a glare. "Th' shorter, th' scarier. Watch yerself." She hissed. "What could you do?" Ibiki scoffed. "Strangle yah with some fuckin' tree roots, 'at's what!" She screamed angrily. "Some temper." He smirked, nudging her with his foot. She latched on.

"Ibiki, is something wrong?" The Hokage asked as he stumbled back. "Get off!" Ibiki screeched. "Over my dead body, yah fuckin' potato!" She screeched back, biting into his leg. He let out a his, shaking his leg. Kakashi hesitantly entered the room, looking sheepish. "This was the disturbance. This is Edryn, she's a dwarf." Kakashi said.

"A midget?" Ibiki questioned. "No, Ibiki-" The Hokage was cut off. "Say that again, yah piece of shit!" Edryn punched him him in the crotch, causing the man to double over in pain. "Not so strong now, are yah?!" She grabbed his head, getting off his leg and headbutting him. "Ack!" He stumbled back. "I have a skull like a god damn rock!" She roared, kicking him in the shin. Kakashi sputtered out a laugh.

"Dwarfs don't... exist." The Hokage said slowly. Edryn went silent, turning to face him. "Are..." She turned to Kakashi. "Yer leader is a fuckin' idiot, how is yer village still standin'?" 

"Edryn!" Kakashi gasped. "It's okay, Kakashi. But... how is she real?" The Hokage was clearly amused. "How is anything real?" Edryn muttered, releasing Ibiki. The Hokage smiled. "Fair point." He said. "My clan was a' murdered I tell yah. Murdered by some other ancient clan I suppose. I dunno." She grumbled. "I see. So you were wandering through the woods?" The Hokage asked. "No, I was flyin' through the sky." Edryn said sarcastically. The Hokage smiled.

"Did you need a place to stay?" The Hokage asked. "I can just build somethin' in the woods." She said grumpily. "I think you should stay here." The Hokage said. The dwarf narrowed her eyes. "You haven't asked me many questions... that probably means I can't leave, right?" She asked.

"Not a chance."

"Dammit."