Chapter 2: Smells Come To Those Who Wiff

Wario: Hello Chef Yoshi. We would like to work here.

Waluigi: Oh please! We need a job, badly!

Chef Yoshi: Ok if you guys are that desperate, then you two are hired. Come back tomorrow since I got to close. I'm going to Chocolate Island to get more chocolate. Only have enough for one super size cake.

Wario: Chef Yoshi, we'll run the bakery for you.

Chef Yoshi: Do you guys have any experience running a store?

Wario: I run a microgame company.

Chef Yoshi: Oh yeah WarioWare Inc. I bought a WW Inc. game for my son and it came broken and many others. Not sure if I can let you run the store.

Wario: That was Jimmy T.'s fault.

Chef Yoshi: Weird since Jimmy T. told the dog news reporter that it was all your fau...

Wario: Don't listen to that disco hippy guy, he says crazy things sometimes.

Chef Yoshi: If you say so. Ok, I'll let you two run the bakery but mess something up then you guys are fired. And also, if you own a company, why do you need this job?

Wario: The government said I've done somethings so they took 98% of my salary.

Chef Yoshi: Don't want to know what. Well I'm going, have fun and please take it serious.

Chef Yoshi leaves.

Wario: Let's get started then.          
*a customer walks in* Oh look a customer. Hello welcome to Yoshi's Cookie how may I help you?

Goombario: Oh yeah, can I get a cheesecake with EarthBound decorations please.

Wario: Ok, that will be 15 coins.
*Gooombario hands Wario 15 coins.* Thank you, cake should be done in an hour. Alright, Waluigi let's bake a cake.

Waluigi: We don't know how to bake a cake.

Wario: I know a song that teaches us how to make a cake. A guy that dresses in purple like you gave me a DVD of it. Let's watch.

Goombario: *Goombario sees them dancing to the song.* What am I seeing? I'm going out until they're finish.

*song finishes*

Waluigi: The song really worked. I know how to make one. One cheesecake coming up.

*Wario and Waluigi finish the cake.*

Wario: The cake looks awesome.

Waluigi: And we haven't made one mistake. The customer should be back an second now so let's talk. So Wario, how do you do a Wario Waft?

Wario: Just eat lot's of garlic like I'm doing now and let it rip. *farts*

Waluigi: Oh no, it when on the cake. What are we going to do?

Wario: Don't worry, the customer won't notice the smell. The sweet smell of the cake will mask it. Speaking of the customer, he's here.

Goombario: Is my cake ready yet?

Wario: Yes sir, it's ready. Here's the cake.

Goombario: Ok thanks. OHH! It smells gross! What did you do?

Wario: I farted on it. Hehe.

Goombario: That's it, I'm never coming back here ever again!

Waluigi: At least he forgot to ask for a refund.

Goombario: Oh yeah, I forgot. Give me my refund!

Waluigi: *Waluigi took out a vicious Piranha Plant from his pocket.* You were saying.

Goombario: Um, keep the change

Goombario: Um, keep the change. Please don't hurt me.

Wario: And good ridden. *Wario farts on Goombario and gets blasted out of store.*

Waluigi: We took care of that guy good.