Chapter 3: Sugary Attack

Wario: Waluigi, another customer. Hello, welcome to Yoshi's Cookie how may I help you?

Mushbert: Can I please get a dozen chocolate chip cookies shaped like Jack from Toad Force V?

Wario: Ok, that will be 20 coins.
*Mushbert hands Wario 20 coins.* Thank you, your cookies should be done in 45 minutes. Waluigi, it's baking time!

Waluigi: I got the *drops sugar* sugar.
Oh man, what are we going to do.

Wario: Look Waluigi, I found a glass jar with white stuff in it.

Waluigi: Could this be sugar? Could be salt?

Wario: It clumps like sugar, smells like sugar, sticky like sugar, so it must be sugar. Let's use it.

Waluigi: But the label says DO NOT USE!(×50). Must be super expensive sugar. My mom used to do the same thing and was strict about it. Let's not use it.

Wario: Do you want to tarnish the owner's reputation for not caring for the customer or would you break the rule to help the owner.

Waluigi: *in a low voice* Help.

Wario: Exactly, so let's get the rest of the ingredients and finish these cookies.

*45 minutes later*

Mushbert: Are my cookies done?

Wario: Yes sir, they're ready. Nice and fresh.

Mushbert: Ok thanks. Let me just taste one, they smell really good.

Wario: How does it taste?

Mushbert: Tastes a little weird. I'm starting to feel sick in my stomach. I feel like using the bathroom real badly. *runs to the bakery bathroom*

Waluigi: What happened? We followed the recipe exactly and baked it enough so it isn't raw on the inside.

Wario: The label on the sugar jar is peeling off.

Waluigi: Must be the heat since it was close to the oven. Look there's another label underneath.

Wario: Superstar Laxative. That's a fast acting laxative. Most people who consume a teaspoon won't make it 7 feet without doing it.

Waluigi: Isn't there more than a teaspoon per cookie and isn't the bathroom in this place 10 ft from this counter. *Waluigi smells something* What's that smell?  Oh no.

Wario: Oh man, he did on the floor. Disgusting.