-~Part Two~-

It is late afternoon. You are texting Stella about the "Incident":

You: Uhm, something creepy happened today... I kinda...

Stella: OMG TELL ME OMG!

You: Uhh, I exploded a milk bottle with my bare hands.

Stella: yeah right

You shrug. Stella can be unbelieving sometimes. You realise that you still need milk and butter. You walk to the store and buy the groceries. At home you are relaxing on the couch, when you get horribly painful heartburn. You collapse on the floor, and pass out.

You wake up in a place much like heaven. Your immediate thought: Did I have a heart attack. Trying to get into "Heaven" you bump into an angel. 

"Oh, uhh .... Hi." He stutters. You soon realise who it is. That man from the supermarket. 

"Are we in Heaven?" You blurt out. "No, you only come up here if, if your an angel." He replies. You try to go over what just happened. Yet again fainting, you feel yourself fall into his arms. 

You woke up, back at your house. You wonder if it was all a dream.. You go to lunch down, and feel something on your back, you turn around to see dark blue, beautiful angel wings. You gasp. You try flapping them. You rise an inch into the air. 

You go outside and try to fly. It is incredibly easy. You glide around the city effortlessly. You spend hours flying around, doing tricks and impressing the people below you. You glide back home. That was awesome.

You then remember you have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Time Skip!!!!

The Next Day

You are almost ready for your doctors appointment, but you remember the wings. You wonder how to get rid of them, and Poof! They disappear without a trace.  

The doctor takes your blood. When he pulls the needle out, he faints. You grab the needle and see what is inside. Shocked, you sit down. 

You blood is blue! 

Great. So now you have wings that can disappear, super strength and blue blood. What else?