-~Part Five~-

Your POV

You stand above Jason, shaking him. "Wake up! Wake upp!" You continued shaking him. Tears start of to form in your eyes. Why am I crying? You think. He let out a groan. Suddenly, huge, beautiful red and black angel wings sprout from his shoulder blades. You continue shaking him.

After a long session of trying to wake him up, he starts to cough. "Jason?" You ask. "What happened?" He said, grogginess in his voice. "You, you touched my blood a-and collapsed and then you..."

"I did what?" He said. "You grew wings."

Jason's POV

I grew wings? What? Surely this has to be a joke.. I turned around, trying so see my back. I was greeted with the sight of two massive, beautiful, red and black angel wings sprouting from my shoulder blades. My voice box wouldn't work. "H-How?" I said, shocked. "It must have been something with my blood.." He/she replied. "Oh and what's your name?" I questioned.

"Y/n" She replied. "That's a cool name." I said, unable to lie.

Your POV

You suddenly let out a girly scream. "I can teach you to fly! It'll be so fun! You jumped around in excitement as Jason gives you a "really?" look. You calmed down and took him to the local park. It was a Tuesday, so the park was basically empty. Even the birds were hiding in their nests.

You started by teaching Jason how to take off and land, then the flying techniques. He soon learnt how to to spin and flip.
You both glided down to the ground. While you landed gracefully, Jason stumbled over, making you laugh.
"Shhhutuppp!!" He said like a little kid.

What was that thing you felt... Love? No, you just met him! You thought to yourself.

Well, he is pretty hot.