-~Part Three~-

Quick A/N, I will probs be slow on updates so please be patient and enjoy the story. ♥️ Magpie.

A few days after you became an "Angel" you continued to see strange people around the neighbourhood. They were dressed black, like secret services, kinda. But you saw no offical signs that they were in the CIA or whatnot. You began to get worried. You started to to stay inside most of the time. The people mostly stayed around your house, but you knew that they were there for a reason. You even saw one with binoculars, spying through your glass windows.

One day you went outside to get some food. You didn't see anyone suspicious around today, so you decided to take the chance and go out. Halfway through your front yard, something sharp and dull hit your arm. The last thing you hard before passing it was:

"Take her to the lab!"

You are in a strange place. You shiver from cold. Your ankles are bound and you try to scream, but duct tape is over your mouth and your hands are bound to the chair you were sitting in. You hear a deep chuckle, a few feet away from you. You start to cry, but the voice speaks. "The fun has just started." A cold knife stabbed you, slowly killing you.

You wake up in a small white room. The wall infront of you was purely made of glass. You then realised the many people gawking and taking photos of you and your wings. You tried to make them disappear, but nothing happened. You stand up, angry. You start running towards the glass. SMASH! It breaks on impact you run, quickly taking off. Bullets flew past you.

You were almost home. It was calm until...

BANG! Another bullet was shot. And it hit you right in the wing.