DAWSON & LAKE

I shake my head, these kids are crazy. Not looking around their surroundings but I'm not one to judge. Oh I've been there.

There're two girls. One with long brown hair. She looked about sixteen but somehow older, the other girl has long curly black hair about my age. ''...Come on Dawson.'' Curly hair said pulling the girl named Dawson along in mine and Ryan direction.

''Chill Lake, I'm coming!'' Dawson turns back to the bus driver and says thanks. They both had dresses on, the older girl, Lake dress even more revealing. I see her spot us as she grew closer with her friend.

''Hey, you two look like amazing couple... Is your hair naturally ginger? It's awesome.'' Lake questions unsmiling, her freckles stood out against her grey eyes. I didn't know if she was joking or not. I turn away embarrassed, focusing my attention on Dawson who started to walk slowly over to us.

''Thank, but it's all Lola and it's definitely natural but shouldn't you both be home right now?''

''Home?'' Dawson spoke breathlessly, interrupting Lake, her eyes reflecting sorrow. ''I've never had a true home.'' We all watch as the strange girl walk unsteadily over to the tree. Seeing her stoke some of the petals that she could reach.

Lake lips twist sadly, ''it was nice to meet you people but we've got to go.''

''Make sure your friend gets home ok.'' I told her sternly, feeling my insides twist that girl has been through something terrible.

She nods, strolling away saying in total certainly, ''I will.''

Awe Dawson and Lake from the first book! Don't worry you don't have to read the first book to read this book. but I would love it if you did ;D

comment and vote :D