chapter eighteen ‪‪✧‪

riley is wiping down the counter when a tall figure sits in the seat directly in front of her. she looks up and finds matt grinning at her.

"i have a proposition for you," he says with a cheeky grin.

"hello to you too," she giggles.

"in my photography class we're doing a project and we have yet to find a model so, after i presented my pictures of you to the class, i suggested to the professor that you be our model, and she loved the idea. obviously you can say no but i would like to say that you will be getting payed. what do you say, kid?"

riley thought the idea over and it did seem like a nice way to get her mind off things. the only thing on her mind lately had been luke and she needed something new to do.

"okay i am in. but i have never done this before, would your professor still want me to do this?" she asked nervously.

"yes, it's a class project not a photoshoot. it's the students' job to make your photographs look nice you just have to stand there and be your naturally cute self."

riley smiled at him despite the tinge of sadness she felt because she was reminded of luke's passion and love for photography, she wishes he had loved her like that.

∙∘୨୧∘∙

the only way luke was able to stop thinking about the picture that appeared on the projector during class of riley, was by telling himself that it wasn't her. riley has been the only thing on his mind and perhaps it was starting to mess with his head. besides it made no sense for the kid in his class to know riley because surely she would have introduced them at one point.

it was late at night and he once again found himself at a club with his lips attached to a girl's neck, with his eyes closed, to make it easier to pretend that it was riley. it wasn't as helpful as he would have liked considering her neck tasted of salt and her mouth of alcohol. before riley, the taste had never bothered him before but now it just made it painfully clear that he had lost her.

the girl he was making out with wanted them to "head outside" but he couldn't fanthom the thought of being close to her for another second, so he shoved her off and left without an explanation.

he got home home quicker than he would have liked and was left unsatisfied by the night.

he pulled off his clothes, leaving only his boxers on, and dropped into his bed.

as soon as his eyes were closed, riley filled his thoughts.

he began by thinking of the night when they had laid in her balcony and she had traced his tattoos softly with her fingertips, making him shiver. he imagined himself attaching his lips to hers and letting his hands roam her body freely. in his thoughts riley was straddling his waist while resting her small hands on his chest. he flipped them over because he wanted the small girl under him; while he dominated her completely. he wanted her to be under his control. he let one of his hands go under her skirt while the other hand worked to remove her shirt. after removing her shirt and skirt, luke stared at the small girl under him looking more vulnerable than ever and he kissed her with everything he had while his hands became familiar with every inch of her body. he moved his lips from her mouth, to her chest and placed gentle kisses at first, which became rougher with time. she let out angelic sounds which went straight his dick and only encouraged him to go further. she wrapped her legs around him pressing him closer to her and he took a moment to appreciate her heavy breathing. he loved that he was the only person who has ever made her become undone in this way and he wanted nothing more than to have her mouth around him and to be in her. he stopped placing kisses on her chest and looked up to meet her innocence filled eyes and watched her mouth form the words he had wanted to hear her say from the first time he saw her, "please, daddy."