chapter eighteen 1/2 ✧‪

this a a bonus chapter about liam and niall's day alone. it's not that relevant to the story and you can skip over it but i wouldn't because it's niam smut. next chapter will be up in a couple hours i just thought this story needed some niam so enjoy the gay.

∙∘୨୧∘

niall and liam had the shop/house all to themselves for the first time in a long time and they were going to make good use of it. niall was cleaning up the shop and closing it up while liam took a shower upstairs and cleaned the room for their night alone. niall was excited about having liam all to himself for a night because lately he had been stressed out about the riley situation. niall wanted to be a distraction for liam and hopefully after tonight they would both feel more relaxed.

niall was at the door and had just put on the lock when a green eyed boy had appeared on the other side looking frustrated that he had gotten there seconds to late.

"could i please bother you for a cup of coffee? this is the closest shop to my house and i don't fancy having to walk three blocks to the next one out in this cold," the lad seemed nice enough and niall would feel bad if he said no so he decided that liam could wait a couple minutes while he attended to this guys order. niall unlocked the door and allowed the boy in.

"thank you so much," the boy said with a smile and niall noticed the dimples that appeared which were rather cute. the boy was really tall but niall had gotten used to looking small.

"it's no problem, uh.."

"harry," he replied with a cheeky grin.

"okay, it's no problem harry. so, what can i get you?"

"a black coffee with three sugars please," harry responded and as soon as niall turned around to go work on his order harry admired him from the back.

"i didn't catch your name by the way," he said walking closer to where the blond was at.

"it's niall."

"you're quiet cute you know that right?" said harry with his most charming smile on.

the little blond was absolutely adorable and harry almost aww-ed over the blush that coated the cute boy's face.

niall just giggled at the compliment, "your coffee will be ready in a bit. would you like one of the leftover pastries while you wait?" offered niall as he set a plate full of miscellaneous treats in front of harry.

harry took a seat on a stool by the counter, "they all look delicious," he picked out a simple fudge brownie and moaned at the taste. "this is absolutely amazing, here have some," harry stood from the stool and moved towards niall, inching the pastry towards the pretty boy's mouth.

liam headed downstairs in nothing but his sweats to see what was holding up his small boyfriend. he was descending the stairs when he saw a curly haired boy holding a brownie to niall's mouth and clearly staring at his lips as niall bit into it.

liam gritted his teeth but stood by to see how this played out.

"you've got a little something.." said the lad as he brushed his hand across niall's cheek but liam wasn't stupid and he knew that the guy was just looking for excuses to touch niall, his boyfriend.

niall took a step back from harry and headed to the coffee hoping to get him out the door already because he felt the gesture had been a little too friendly.

niall handed harry his coffee and walked him towards the door but harry didn't leave right away.

harry looked at the blue in niall's eyes and the pinkness of his lips and wanted to close the distance between them.