Chapter 1: Stacie Blue

It was almost the day. The day I got to see Percy again. But the thing is, I won't be known as Annabeth. I will be known as Stacie Blue.

Why you may ask? Well, you see, there is a satyr at Goode High, and he senses a monster. So, I will go to Goode, find out who the monster is, and kill it.

I will have to be in disguise as Stacie Blue because if we are both acting all demigod like near the monster, he will sense our presence, and attack. And also a teensy bit because I want to see how he acts without me.

Okay, maybe a lot more than a teensy bit. More like the whole reason I'm going in disguise, and the other part was an excuse.

And you're probably thinking, why can't you just use your invisibility baseball cap? Well, to be honest, I would get so sick of being near Percy but him not even acknowledging that I'm there.

Anyways, back to the topic. Since I'm Stacie Blue, a 'totally different girl', I need to actually look and act like one.

So basically, I died my hair brown/orange. I also have fake glasses (that make the shape of my face look totally different) and wear green contact lenses. I'm going to apply freckles on my face with my makeup, and wear totally different, girly clothes, and act, not as smart. (Aphrodite helped me with all this)

I'm actually going to do bad in classes in purpose, and especially in Greek Mythology.

Yes, I may be going overboard, but that's the only way this is going to work!

"Annabeth?" called my father from downstairs.

It's time.

I grab my suitcase and run downstairs. I am leaving San Francisco to go to Goode in New York. I'm going to miss it here.

My brothers run down the stairs and hug me, and my stepmom just smiles. I've been on good terms with my family lately.

"Bye Matthew, bye Bobby. I'll miss you two little rascals. Bye... mom"

"Hey what about me?" exclaims dad.

"I love you dad! I'm going to miss you so much!" I say while hugging my dad.

He ruffles my hair, "Love you too kiddo. Learn a lot. Study to become the greatest architect"

"I will!" I say as I take a last look at my house. This is it. I'm finally going to New York.

The honking of my taxi snaps me back to reality. I quickly rush over to it and hop in.

__________________________

I hop off the plane with a skip in my step. I'm in New York! I'm going to get to see Percy again, and go to the same school as him!

I get my luggage and get into another taxi, which takes me to my new apartment. The lobby is very modern, with very cool architecture. Not exactly my style though.

I take the elevator to floor 16, and find room 212. I hold my breath and open the door.

It's absolutely gorgeous! Small, but still gorgeous. The living room and kitchen are connected. It has gray walls, a nice tv, and an expensive looking kitchen.

There's also a bedroom and restroom. The bedroom is full of Greek books! I'll have to remember to thank my mom about that.

On the left wall of the room is a bed, which has lilac purple sheets. Beside it is a white desk.

I smile. It's perfect. Well, almost perfect. It just needs a few pictures of Percy and I, and maybe I can change the sheets and make them gray with owls, but other than that I love it.

I start unpacking, and putting all my clothes away in my closet. Or the clothes Aphrodite gave me. She's been really helpful with this plan. I owe her one.

"I suppose you do" says a voice behind me.

I jump and turn around to see Aphrodite there, beautiful as always.

"You scared me! How did you get in here? On that note, why are you here?"

"Annabeth honey, I'm a goddess. And I'm here to help you with your makeover! I see you've got the hair done, and now for the eyes and makeup!" she says, giddy.

"Wait, wait, hold up, I-"

But before I could finish, Aphrodite snapped her fingers, and a weird tingly feeling ran down my spine.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Look in the mirror, hon" she says while applying an extra coat of lipgloss on her lips.

I do as told and gasp. I suddenly have green eyes, freckles and glasses! I take the glasses on and off but I don't see a difference. I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a casual coral dress with a white belt and flats.

It was everything I bought to trick Percy!

"Wow! I was planning to do this all myself! Thank you."

"No worries. Oh, and you'd look cuter with a jean jacket too! You'll look like this everyday until you wish to change back to your normal self" and with that, she vanished, and my outfit changed back to what I was wearing before, but my face still looked different.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

Bring it on, Goode High...

__________________________

Disclaimer:I do not own PJO or HoO! All rights go to Rick Riordan.

Hey peeps! I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Is it too long? Or too short? Please let me know in the comments!

Also if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please point them out.

And... if you want to be a character in this book, comment your name, your hair and eye color, and a bit about your personality!

Oh, and sorry for the super suckish reason for Annabeth to go to Goode. I'm just horrible at coming up with stuff like that.

Thanks for reading <3

-EllieTheFangirl