Chapter 3: If Only She Knew...

Percy's P.O.V

(During class)

All throughout lunch I had started taking a liking to Stacie.

Well first of all, her last name was Blue! I've got to admit I am a tiny bit jealous of her last name. Like seriously, Blue is the most epic last name ever!

And second of all, she kinda reminds me of Annabeth. Sure her hair, eyes, personality, fashion, level of intelligence and blah blah blah, is pretty different from Annabeth, but the shape of her face looks exactly like Annabeth's.

I know this sounds super creepy, but trust me, I know Annabeth's face better than my own. I've stared at her so much that I know her face so well.

Again, sorry it sounds so creepy.

"Perce?" asks Cody.

I guess I was daydreaming. Whoops.

"Huh?" I ask, stupidly. He laughs.

"Thinking about her again?" he teases.

I glare at him. By her he means Annabeth.

"I'm trying to pay attention to the lesson, soooo shut up" I say, but it's obviously a lie. But seriously, when will I ever find it useful to know half of this stuff?

It's totally pointless!

"As if! Percy Jackson never pays attention to class" he says.

"And Cody Robinson never shuts up" I mutter under my breath.

He hears and shoves me.

"I'm bored" he says.

"Ditto"

"Do yo-" he starts but gets cut off by Mrs. Landry.

"Mr. Robinson, would you like to explain to me how to get the angle of the triangle?"

He shakes his head and I stifle a laugh.

"Try to pay attention next time. Same goes for you Mr. Jackson"

"You got in trouble by Laundry!" I whispered to Cody.

"Oh shut up".

__________________________

Annabeth's P.O.V

(After school)

"Hey Stacie! Wanna come to my house and hang out?" asks a really energetic Lindsay.

She could totally pass by as a demigod. The way she jumps around and twitches, and can never stop talking. Although she doesn't really seem like the killing type.

"Sure! I don't have anything better to do" I say.

Now that I think about it, I do. I have to Iris message Chiron, do my homework, and finish reading my book! But I guess it can wait.

"Awesome! C'mon lets go!" she says and drags me out of the school.

Once we arrive at her house we go into her room. It's super colorful! Lime green, pink, yellow, light blue.....

I could go on for hours but I'll just spare you the description.

"So" she says, hopping on her bed, "Did you see any boys you like?"

"I already told you, I have a boyfriend"

She sighs, "I know, I know. I just think you and Percy would be so cute together!" she says gleefully.

Sometimes she reminds me of a five year old.

"Didn't you say he already has a girlfriend?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah. He showed us a picture of her once. She was really pretty, but I've never met her, so I can't judge how cute they are together"

I restrain myself from saying "Yes you have met her", and just smile instead.

If only she knew...

__________________________

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HoO! All rights go to Rick Riordan.

So, here's chapter three! I'm sorry it's very boring, and suckish, but I had minor writers block. I hope you liked it anyways.

Sorry it was a little late, and thank you so much to everyone who commented!!

And for @Femm_Lord_Demigod you will be in the book in maybe 3 or 4 chapters!

Thanks for reading! <3

Bye Peeps!

-EllieTheFangirl