The "Problem" pt. 1

(F.Y.I P.O.V means point of view for people who don't know, srry)

Inks P.O.V**

I'm heading to visit Geno and Reaper, *it has been awhile since I've seen them*(breaking the wall here, to let you know this * means a thought if the character,and " what the character is saying, sorry just my first story!! ok! Ok, on to the story!!)" Error has been acting strange lately.... I wonder if he's okay?" Still heading, and I made it. I knocked on their door, Geno opens the door and greets me with a gentle smile and getting out of the way to let me in. Their house was big and had lots of room, the living room was big and had a fireplace too! *Man! First time here, Error is missing out!!* " Have a seat Ink" "Thanks Geno!", " uhh.. Where's Error, Ink??" "Oh! Uhh.. I don't think he's feeling good, so he wasn't able to be here or just making an excuse to not here." I was I Little mad over that because Error wasn't here, a little embarrassing as well.

--- Time Skip---

We all chatted for a long time, we all catched up for what all were happing in our life. Reaper said they they we engaged now! *I'm so happy for them!!* getting a little to excited.. After our Loveley and enjoyable chat I told them that I'm going to head back, when I did Texted Error that I was coming home after that long chat.

Errors P.O.V**

"Ughh!! What is taking that freak so long!!" I was feeling very hot and sweaty?? I knew what this was... I was in heat, and I think that this round is a little more intense. I also had an excuse to not come so I can fix the problem a bit. *F-Fuck... This heat is more intense than usual...* I began to fix the problem, It felt good, but not enough. I began to moan Inks name while masturbating, going faster and faster till I here my phone buzzing, I stop a little spooked, ink texted me that he was coming back home. I thought for a moment... this was good, I have a plan in mind~