Having real "Fun"

This chapter will not have either ink and error's P.O.V again.

Ink was very confused at this point. Having Fun? What do you mean...
ink had to process of what Error said and then knowing what he just said. E- ERROR!! Ink being flustered as before.

Error chuckled, then summoned strings. Ink stood up, ink was in his room, ink stepped back blushing and little fear in his eyes. Error was walking towards ink when he was backing up, Come on inky, lets have a Great Time ink stepped back more. Error was smiling, he didn't move any closer.

Ink was sweating a little, ink stepped back and thought the door was behing him, but fell on the bed. Error got ink with his strings with him in the air, ERROR!! Put Me Down!. Ink struggled, but wasn't successful. Ink's soul appeared, ink tried to hide his soul but it was too late. Error got ink's soul before it was to late. Error grabbed ink's soul, E-Error!! Please give me back my soul.

Error ignored ink and made a seductively smile. Error squeezed ink's soul causing ink to gasp, ink was trying to hold back the moans. Error!? What has gotten into you?Error squeezed ink's soul again and rubbing it, ink gasped again and tried hard to hold the moans back, but one slipped out.Oh, right now I'm in a heat, Error heard the moan from ink, he continued to rub his soul more and finally ink letting the moans out, couldn't hold them back. Aahhhh~ E-Errorr~
Error was enjoying the moans from ink and decided to give ink a reward. He kept on rubbing for a few seconds and decided to stick a finger in ink's soul. He stuck a finger in, ink gasped in surprise and started to moan. Error started at a slow pace and then to pick up the pace faster, he stuck anothe one in. Ink was beginning to like this and began drooling. E-Error~

Error stopped rubbing ink's soul. Error gave back ink's soul, Error tore off ink's pants to show that ink had formed a ecto-pussy. Wow ink, lending a hand, eh? Only because you're in heat... Error took a finger and started rubbing ink's clit, ink moaned, E-Error!! ahh~. Error rubbed ink's clit for awhile, Error stopped a formed his tongues. Error No do- Aaahhhh~ ink was cut by error licking his clit and his tongues inside of him, Error's tongues were sliding in and out of ink. Ink was a moaning and drooling mess, Error wanted more.

Error took his tongues out and stripped himself of to show his erect member. When he was finished he let go of ink and ink fell in the bed with a grunt. Ink took off the rest of his clothes, when he was finished he was attacked by Error. Error was on top of ink, ink was blushing. Error kissed ink, Error formed tongues and ink let error enter his mouth. Ink moaned a bit from this, Error stopped and pulled back from the kiss.

Error pulled away from the kiss, ink was panting from the kiss. Error was ready and lined his member to the entrance, when he did, he slammed himself in ink. Ink gasped loudly and moaned from pleasure and mostly pain.

Error began slamming himself inside of Ink. Ink was moaning and crying. Error! Please.... Error knew what ink meant and stopped. Ink had to adjust and when he was ready he nodded, error nodded back. Error started at a slow pace and slowly began to speed up. Ink was moaning Loudly, so was error. Error felt close, ink felt that he was getting close too. At this piont error was going fast and had pulled ink closer to him making him go deeper inside of Ink. Aahh~ Error I feel cl-close~ nngh~ M-Me too I-nk Ughh~
It happened!! Both Error and Ink were now panting and exhausted. Ink just layed on the bed, Error fell on the bed next to Ink. Error's heat was over!! Ink fell asleep a few minutes later. And error did too saying I love you Ink!♡

The End ♡