Having "Fun"

In this Chapter their will not be Either Ink's or Error's P.O.V! And enjoy the start of Fun!!~

Ink woke up to his long nap. Ink smelled something from upstairs and went to investigate what it was. He went up the stairs quietly to not disturb Error and try to see where the smell is. Ink was thinking that it might of been food in Error's room.

When ink finally made up stairs, he slowly creeped up on Error's Slight opened door. He peeked through the door not wanting to get caught being there.

Ink peeked and saw Error groaning and moaning. Ink was confused of what going on, his head (skull??) wasn't thinking the process of what Error was doing. It took ink a few seconds to fully process of what was going on. Ink began to fluster, Error was masturbating and ink was watching him do it!!

Ink was watching Error masturbate, ink can hear his moans. Error did not know ink was watching him, untill he saw him in a small mirror near him(I magically put that there). He didn't stop, he began to fluster more knowing that Ink was there watching him. Ink kept on watching in shock and a little curious, he still didn't want Error to know he was there... It would have been a little awkward.

Error had a plan to get ink on this play, Error began to moan a little loud and getting ink's attention more. He also began to moan ink's name in the process. Ink flustered more, hearing Error calling his name. Error began to feel that he was getting close, and came, i-Ink!!~. Error panting for breathe and Ink very Flustered. Error thought it was cute~

Ink heard Error moan his name when he came, he was blushing a scene. Ink's hands were sweaty, ink was totally flustered and speechless he did not know that he's hands are sweaty and was slipping on the door. Ink fell and Error acted to be spooped when ink fell. I-Ink what are you d-doing? Error was acting like he didn't know ink was there. U-u-hhh, I-I can e-explain everything E-Error!! Ink was absolutely Flustered then.

Error started laughing uncontrollably, ink was confused why Error was laughing. You know ink you are so adorable!~ Ink was confused and blushed at the complement, ink's blushing was calming down. Uuhhh... Im confused right now? Oh inky, well the fun is just getting started~