The "Problem" pt. 2

Ink's P.O.V**

(Also Idk know if it was this chapter or the next, but I changed the talking. Using thus us talking, ok! Ok!!) I texted Error that I was coming home, it was going to take about 40 minutes to get back to the house. I just walk to see the bueatie in the world!

Error's P.O.V**

*This will be a good opportunity for me to finish this raging heat!* "Ink won't be back for a while, I know he's just gonna walk home, so I might just have some fun for a bit~"

--- Another Time Skip ---

I was getting close when I was bout to moan Loadly- Inks name, but I heard the door slam and Ink calling that he's home. *jeez ink, you seem like cock blocker* I had no pants on so I quickly had to put them on, I fell once but didn't seem to cause to much comotion. I ran in my bed, and decided to take a quick nap, fake nap.

Ink's P.O.V**

I finally made it home to the house. I opened the door and slammed it, but I seemed to slam it to hard and it was loud. I called to Error and yelled that I was Home. *Error might be sleeping or just ignoring me* I decided to take a seat in the living room.(The house is the same house as the Skelebros house, but has ink and error, ok srry back to it) I was going to let Error have his sleep. And I was Exhausted from walking and it being late. I took a long and relaxing nap!

Error's P.O.V**

*Damn...... It has been awhile, wonder what he's doing.* I went to get out of my bed, i groaned a bit while getting out of bed. i went to my door and peeked out to see if I could see Ink, I saw him on the couch sleeping. *Ok, this might be a good chance to get this over* I went back in my room i left my door open becuase ink was sleeping.

Ink's P.O.V**

I woke up after that long nap to a scent I smelled from upstairs. I wondered if Error was awake and had food or something in the room?? I got up to fast and felt dizzy, I stood there for a few seconds till I didn't feel dizzy. I walked up the stairs, quietly. I was going to see what the smell was and to check up on Error.