Vodka

There was only one thing running through Connor's head. It was the same thing as every other night this week. It was 3am and he was sitting alone on the corner of the bedroom. What should have been his last shot came hours ago, but here he was, still slowly sipping on yet another bottle of vodka. His finger had been hovering over the call button of Ally's contact for quite a while now.
He'd been trying to work up the courage to call for hours.
Finally, his calloused thumb landed on the green circle, and the faint sound of ringing could be heard. He lifted the phone to his ear, anxiety bubbling up in him. He knew it was late, but he had hope that she would answer
"Hey you've reached Ally Portman, I can't get to the phone right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you"
"Ally..." He began after the tone, disappointment clear in his voice "I'm sorry. I know you don't want to talk to me right now. Or ever for that matter. I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened Ally, I was... stupid , It all happened so quickly. All the parties and drinks and girls, I forgot how much you meant to me. When I saw you at that party last week, all I could think about was how much I missed you, but you didn't want anything to do with me. I've never heard you yell as loud as you did that night, I've never seen that kind of hate in your eyes... I'll never forgive myself for hurting you that badly. I finally realized that I love you, I'm sorry it was too late, you'll find someone better. I hope you have a good life Ally Portman, goodbye..."