New future

Ally walked into the lonesome graveyard, reading the names upon every gravestone. Finally, she had made it to Connor's gravestone, Ally fell to her knees and started crying.

"Hey, Connor...I miss you so much, I'm struggling to live without you. I keep waking up wishing that maybe there would be a good morning message from you...but there never is. I love you but I can't keep, thinking that everything is going to be back to normal, it isn't. I've started seeing this new guy but when I'm with him...I'm thinking about you and it's destroying me. I love you, Connor, you'll always be apart of me but I need to move on. Goodbye Connor." Ally spoke from her heart in choking cries. After staring at the gravestone longingly for a few seconds, she got up and started walking away from her past lover, into her new future.

All that Ally wanted to do was run into Asa's arms. Ally ran off in a hurry to Asa's apartment. She rang the doorbell, a dark haired, sea blue eyed boy opened the door.

"Ally? What ar-" Ally didn't let Asa finished his sentence, she engulfed him in a hug and kissed him like she did on their date.

"Want to go on a date?" Ally asked with a big bright smile that could blind the summer sun.

"Sure," Asa replied grabbing her hand and entangling their fingers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for short chapter, I'll write more soon xx