Nice bumping into you

After Ally had a few more classes after her first one, she sat down in the university's cafe and proceeded to type up her paper. Even though it was the first day she ended up having to do a paper, that's due at the end of the week. While she was typing she heard a familiar voice order a coffee, she looked up to see the boy she bumped into at the start of the day. After the barista gave him his coffee, he started to look for a seat and saw Ally. He walked over to the table, smiling.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" The dark haired boy looked down smiling at her.

"Um...yeah sure." Ally said, her word quiver with nervous tension

"Funny us bumping into each other again,huh?" He chuckled

"Aha yeah it is, I forgot to ask...what's your name?" Ally asked curiously wanting to know this boy's name.

"Oh Asa, you?" Asked still smiling, a smile in which Ally is growing fond of.

"Ally, nice to bump into you again Asa." Ally giggled

"Cute laugh, what are you working on?" Asa asked, crossing his arms and try to lean over to see the screen.

Ally was a bit stunted by the complement.

"Oh...ugh a psychology paper" Ally replied blushing at him

"A paper already huh? Sucks... text me when you finish the paper, we should hangout and go to the movies or something." Asa asked, his arms still crossed on the table looking at her smiling with hopeful eyes. Ally couldn't decided if this boy was asking her out on a date or as friends, either way she wasn't going to say not to the beautiful blue eyed boy staring at her.

"Yeah sure, what's your number?" Ally finally replied after the short period of time she spent staring at him.

"Here." He grabbed a pen out of his bag and wrote the digits on the napkin he got with his coffee, Asa handed it too Ally.

"Thanks, I'll message you when I finish this." Ally said, pointing at her laptop.

"Cool, I've got to go to class now... so bye" Asa waved at her and walked out of the cafe to his next class.