"Hanging out"

It's been two days and Ally has seen Asa at the cafe and has coffee with him at lunch. She had just finished to the paper and she was deciding if she should text Asa. Ally thought to herself and came to the conclusion to text him the come over to her apartment to watch movies and eat pizza.

The doorbell rang so Ally pulled herself from the couch and stretched the limbs that had gone stiff from the hours of being immobile, she walked over to the front door and unlock all the locks but before Ally open the door she took a deep breath...in...out...She opened the door, Ally took in the sight before her, there standing right in front of her, dressed in his plain white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and his dark blue vans was Asa.

The two of them ordered pizza and decided to watched The Dark Knight because it's Asa's favourite movie. Ally noticed Asa staring at me as I ate my slice of pizza.

"Can I help you?" Ally asked him, confused to what he was staring at.

"You're so adorable" he chuckled while rubbing the corner of Ally's mouth because Ally had a bit of sauce there. Ally didn't realise how close our faces were until now, Asa looked as if he was leaning forward, his hand still on Ally cheek.

Suddenly Asa's soft lips were on Ally's, their lips moulded together like the perfect fit...like it was meant to be. Ally had thoughts jumping into her mind about Connor...What about Connor and Ally's relationship? Was she moving on too soon? What Connor think of this? Ally finally pushed away, she was crimson red.

"Um... I just remembered that I was suppose to go to my mum's today! Sorry... I'll see you at school"Ally announced ecstatically, getting up and pretending to get her bag and keys.

"Alright I better get going, thanks for tonight" He said getting up and hugging Ally.

"Thanks for spending tonight with me it really was fun" Ally replied hugging him back, he's such a good hugger and he's so warm.

"Bye Ally"

"Bye Asa"