That One Girl

This story is a little Explicate- Beware!

Hi, my name is Logan Lee James; I am 16 with blue eyes, short brown hair, 130 lbs, 5"9'and i have just moved to Carlton and i don't know if i like it here but my dad thinks it's good for me. I have moved 15 times out of my life and i have only lived in a house for 2 years max. My dad's job makes him move alot and my mom died last year from (luekemia) cancer. My dad thinks that moving is a great experience for me because he never got to move around states as a kid. I would have liked to stay in New York because after 4 months of being in school a person finally talked to me. His name was Darren Hugh and he was on the basketball team and was really good at it; his parents are already hoping to get him in the NFL but he wants to be a writer. I wish my dad cared about what he wants me to be when i grow up. I don't even know what i want...

(Chapter 1)

Today is the first day at my new school( !YAY! sarcasm*). I throw on a gray tee, some jeans, some plaid boxers and my black and blue converse sneakers. I head downstairs and see a note dad left me :

Son, I will be back in a week, so no trouble at school and have fun See ya soon. Love Dad

I open up the fridge and see nothing but a gallon of milk i brush my hands through my hair and head to school. I don't take the bus because i usually get bullied. The school is about a mile away and i check my phone to see the time it is 7:30 so i won't be late because school doesn't start till 8:15...right? I start running through peoples yards and over bushes. I get there 5 minutes early i find my locker and familiarize the classes i am going to take. I am looking at the door of math and see this girl with blonde curly hair,light pink lipstick, a pink skirt and sweater, she was beautiful. I start walking towards the door but stop i run to the bathroom to do a face and hair check. I go back and she is gone. (Dammit) I go check my schedule and see that math class is first. I walk in and see the blonde girl again sitting at the back of the room putting books on top of her desk. I see an open seat but another girl pulls me into a seat! I am shocked but i turn and see another pretty girl with brown straight hair in a ponytail and she is wearing a green shirt and skinny jeans. She grabs my face and asks me if i want to be her friend and if i do i can never look at the blonde (Chelsea) ever again. I see that everyone in the class is looking at us now i whisper "ok" and she lets go and the teacher walks in.

She whispers "my name is Hellen it's really nice to meet you"

I whisper "hi, my name is Logan and it's really nice meeting you too" (i say with a forced smile)

We stop talking and when the class is over she grabs my arm and walks me to science. ( how did she know this was my next class) Hellen tells me to meet her at lunch and waves goodbye. Science is going by super slow and i am super hungry. I can't wait till lunch!

I put my new science books in my locker and follow everyone to the lunch. I scan the room for Hellen but i can't find her. I walk through the line and grab my food(mmm hotdogs, tater tots, greenbeans with ham, and a chocloate milk) I try to find Hellen but i can't so i go to an abandoned table and slowly eat my food even though i want to stuff it all in my mouth. I see Chelsea walk by but i realize she wasn't walking by because she sat beside me. She starts eating her hotdog and says with a stuffed mouth "it is rude to stare at people, you know" i immediately turned my face around i also realize i am blushing. I drink my milk and stand up to move but she grabs my arm and says "you don't have to go ,please, sit with me" I slowly sit down. I wonder for a minute why a really pretty girl would want to sit by a guy like me i mean i know i am not ugly but there are cooler guys than me. Chelsea gets done eating and asks me if she can come over to my house to study. I say "sure" and get up to leave in a hurry when i spot Hellen. I hand my tray to the lady that washes dishes and run after Hellen. Hellen, Hellen wait up(i shout!). She turns around, grabs my hand, and drags me into the girls bathroom. I realize quickly that the bathroom stalls are small because Hellen is really close to me.

Hellen asks me where i was at lunch and why i didn't sit with her and i told her that i sat with Chelsea and i could see i ignited a fire in her eyes. Hellen raised her voice a little and asked me if i liked Chelsea. I shook my head and said that she is just a girl and i don't like girls like that. Hellen said girl's like what.

I realized quickly that girls are hard to talk to and they will keep asking questions until they get what they want. We talked about that for a while and Hellen said that she is coming over to my house tonight. I heard the school bell and looked at Hellen impatiently. Hellen kissed me on the cheek and pushed me out of the stall i ran to language arts, went to P.E and then it was time to go home. Hellen had pulled me on the bus with her and i realized that buses aren't that bad anymore. Chelsea was on Hellen's bus too. I tried not to look at Chelsea and i just looked out the window. Chelsea came in the seat and started whispering to Hellen and then Hellen punched me in the arm and yelled "she is comming over too"! I nodded and rubbed my sore arm. I finally got off the bus and walked in the house Hellen and Chelsea followed. Hellen checked my fridge while Chelsea sat in the livingroom they both acted liked they lived hear. Hellen saw no food so she ordered pizza with her 50 dollar allowance. I sat in my dads lazyboy and Hellen and Chelsea sat on the couch. Hellen got the pizza when it came and i ate the most pizza because pizza is my favorite food i could eat a mountain of pizza! We were all stuffed i went upstairs to my room to use the bathroom. I did my business and walked out but Hellen pushed me back in. I looked at her and she started undressing. I watched and remembered that nothing is going to happen because i haven't even started puberty yet. I started to feel embarrased. Hellen had on a black lace bra with matching black panties. She told me to take off my clothes so she could see what my dick looks like. I told her i wasn't ready. She put her hand down my pants and then took it out. She looked sad ; she asked me why my dick wasn't hard and my cheeks just got redder than a tomato. She checked my armpits for hair then she looked down my pants. Her mouth dropped, you haven't gone through puberty.

I felt even more embarrased Hellen started getting dressed and i walked back downstairs. Chelsea was still sitting on the couch. I sat down and turned on the football game. Hellen came down and Chelsea looked at her suspiciously. Hellen sat beside Chelsea and started watching the sport. I was trying to watch the game but Hellen kept on looking at me weird. I got up, grabbed my homework, and went to the dining room table Hellen came in there too. She sat down beside me stroking my hair. I finished doing my homework in about 20 minutes. I just scribble things down good enough to get a B+ in school. Hellen then moved to rubbing my legs, Hellen grabbed my face and pressed my lips to hers we started kissing lightly but then Hellen stuck her tongue in my mouth and we started kissing hard. Chelsea walked in and we didn't even notice. I stopped kissing Hellen then asked if they wanted my help to walk them home. Hellen said that she is sleeping over and that Chelsea wants me to walk her home. I walk by Chelsea's side until we get to her house. Chelsea grabs the back of my hair and pulls me closer. She sticks her tongue hard in my mouth. She grabs my hand and puts it on her boob. She moans loudly;i stop and go in to hug her and whisper "we have to stop we are on your front porch" (i smile at her). She tells me bye and walks in her house. I start walking back to my house. I get there and i don't see Hellen i go upstairs and she is naked it my bed sleeping. I grab a pillow from my side of the bed and throw it on the floor. Hellen whispers "sleep with me Logan". I pick up the pillow, throw it on the bed, take off my shirt, go to the closet, take off my pants, then puts on some sweats, and then i get comfortable and go to sleep.