Chapter 10! Indiana?

I am taking a shower and I need to get every part of my body clean because I can't and won't stink! I get out of the shower and see my room clean; and all my clothes are gone. (thieves...that clean) I better call Riley; I walk out to the living room and I see Riley covering her eyes sitting on the couch. I yell at her to get out. I am quite angry because she saw my willy but at the same time I know she liked it! (It's not my fault that i air-dry) I eat and wait for Riley to realize that she took all my clothes. I call her and I can hear her right oitside my door. I tell her and I can feel her blushing through the phone. She is pretty weird; I don't know what Arnie saw in her. I wait for about 10 minutes and she comes back in with a suit already pressed (ughh, girls have to have everything perfect)! I take the suit and throw it on, wrinkling it as much as i can! I mess up my hair as much as it can get messed up and then I follow Riley to the cab. We get in and she licks her hand and then...puts..it..in...my...hair! I whack her hand away and she jerks back surprised.

  "Sorry, I don't know what came over me!!" I said, realizing i actually hit her pretty hard

      Oh maybe you putting your saliva in my hair came over me! I thought

   "It's okay; I was just trying to fix your hair"

    "Oh...really?, i think it looks fine!"

    She looks at me with a raised eyebrow and I turn my body towards the window to watch the beautiful town flash by my eyes. I swear I have seen Lily at least everywhere but everytime I rub my eyes it's not her.

~

    After a couple hours I start to see tons an tons of fields and open land. We stop at a place called EAGLES POINTE and she got out of the car. I get out on my side; and see a tiny house...i see tiny houses EVERYWHERE. I walk in the house and look around (tiny kitchen, combined with a tiny living room, a tiny bedroom downstairs) I walk the 3 steps and see : 1 medium sized bedroom, an a tiny bathroom. I HATE THIS HOUSE!

    I throw all my stuff into the medium sized bedroom and go back downstairs.

   I flop down on the couch and read my reviews from my interviews and movies.

   Riley comes out and flops down on the couch

    "What are you doing?"

    "reading.." I said not looking at her

    "ohh, umm are you getting hungry"

     "sure, I am always hungry" I said with a smirk

      "We should eat somewhere, I know the perfect place!"

       "It's not a....date...is it?" I asked just curious

       "NOO! I don't date self centered movie stars!" she said making me raise an eyebrow

       "Cool!" I said confidently

  She looked confused at that comment but she just got up and walked into her room shutting the door. I think I am dressed alright. I wait while my stomach starts to growl since she mentioned food.

   I yell

       "HURRY UP...PLEASE!!"

       "I am a fucking girl, I can't go out looking like a mess"

     I wait 10 more minutes and she comes out with her blonde hair curled and make up on her face, she has on a red strapless dress, and black heels.

    I realize that my tongue is half way out of my mouth, I snap out of it and open the door for her.