Chapter 2, Day 2, Tuesday

The next day i wake up with Hellen wrapped around me with her face buried in my chest i feel her bare chest sticking into my stomach . I slowly slide my arm out from under her; i check the clock on my dresser(5:30) I walk to my closet and grab a sweater and throw it over my head, i brush my teeth in the bathroom and then take off my sweats and put on some light blue skinny jeans (girl pants). I put on my gray rolex watch and head to town. I find the grocery store at the end of the block and grab a cart on my way in. I pick up 7 Mountain Dew's, a pack of water bottles, some fresh milk, 3 boxes of Fruit Loop cereal, 5 oven pizza's, and 4 boxes of donuts and bags of Cheetos. I pay the cash register but i am short 10 bucks. I look at the lady and she jumps over the counter and tells me to watch the couter till she gets back. She walks out of the store and down the store. I stand there in shock and put up the closed sign. I grab my bags and walk out. I put the groceries in the fridge and cabinet. I go upstairs to wake up Hellen but she is not there. I check the clock (7:43) I grab 2 donuts and eat them while i run to school. I go to math and see Hellen and Chelsea sitting with on chair between them. I sit in the middle of them; i say hi but they both look annoyed. I sit in silence through the whole math class and they don't say anything to me.

             I go to language arts and then to lunch. Chelsea and Hellen are sitting by eachother with a group of girls; there is no place for me to sit so i sit at a table where there is a girl talking to herself in the corner of the table. I take my lunch and sit down; i don't feel very hungry so i look around and watch Hellen and Chelsea. The girl wasn't talking to herself she was singing. I tell her she has a nice voice and she blushes and starts twisting her hair. Her eyes are light blue, she has dark brown hair almost black, she has a couple light brown freckles but you can only see them up close. She is wearing a white shirt with a huge shawl over it and gray skinny jeans. I ask her her name and she says that her name is Lily and she lives across the street from me. I tell her my name and she says "i know your name because you and your dad are the talk of the town. Almost every girl likes you but it doesn't seem like you noticed".

                I smile at her awkwardly and say "oh umm that is nice to know" she nods and comes close to me and whispers "by the way Chelsea is angry with you and she is going to tell the school that you haven't started puberty if you don't go out with her or something like that" I turn around and walk to Chelsea's table and say "why haven't you and Hellen talked to me" all her friends leave the table so i can sit Chelsea says "who-do-you-choose" she said it so slow with every word apart. I tell her i was going to ask her to prom Chelsea leaps for joy; i look in her eyes and say i am only taking you to prom for one night together. She looks at me with her smile gone and yells " Logan hasn't had his puberty yet, he tried to get it on with Hellen in the bathroom and they did with a limp cock" my cheeks get so hot and red of anger,confusion, and sadness. Hellen is crying and she runs out and i go after her. I chase her all the to her locker and grab her to hug her and she puts her face in my chest and just bawls for about 10 minutes. I bet she feels humiliated and betrayal. When she lifts her head up i ask her to prom and she wipes her tears and says that she'd love too. We finish school and i walk her home with her whining about how she hates walking and how much her feet are hurting. We finally get to my home and i grab a bag of cheetos and some waters and we drink and eat while watching Grease 2.

                Hellen is sitting on the couch but i can't seem to stop thinking about how beatiful she looked in the black lace lingerie. I finish eating and  go to the kitchen to wash off the Cheetoh cheese from my fingers. While i am washing my hands i hear the doorbell Hellen sreams " I got it" i say "ok" I see Lily walking in with Hellen behind her. Lily gives me a friendly hug and we all walk to the living room. I lean back in the lazyboy and ask Lily why she was here and she said she was bored and needed to get away from her parents.We sat in the living room and talked about school, my dad, and food. Lily decided when it started to dim out she wanted to go home so she did. Hellen wanted to sleepover so i grabbed 2 pillows and slept dowstairs.

That One Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें