Chapter 16 - Drunk Love

A/N: I hope you'll enjoy the chapter and Hinata's apron (lol) ~

Komaeda's POV

Hinata started struggling. "L-lemme go!" he was yelling and hitting my chest softly with his fists. It didn't hurt at all, which was making him to look even more adorable. He looked just like some really small pet that was trying to get out of his owner hands.

I started chuckling, because he could struggle with me like this through all of the night and it would be futile anyways. "Are y-you laughing from me?!" Hinata started sulking. "Don't laugh, I'm being serious h-here.." he stamped his feet. "I need to get out! R-right now!" he kept hitting me, but slowly he started lacking the strength to keep doing it.

I released him from my grip, because I thought that he already got tired of struggling and fighting me back. But I was so wrong... As soon as my hands left his shoulders, he pushed me down with all the rests of his strength and ran towards the front door in the speed of light. He was really fast for a drunk person. I of course ran after him immediately.

I wonder... why is he even so rebellious? I think it's mostly alcohol's fault, but he said something about.. feeling insecure and not knowing about who is he for me.

Who Hinata-kun is for me? He's my everything. My whole world.

I didn't have much time for thinking though, I needed to focus on catching him. He was already messing with the door. It seemed as if he was having some difficulties with pulling the knob, but unluckily he managed to opened the door before I was able to catch him.

"H-hinata-kun.. wait!" I grabbed him by his hand and pulled him closely to my chest. He was out of breath. "L-l.. le.. lemme.." He still tried to struggle so I picked him up in a bridal style. "No, Hinata-kun. I can't let you go." I said firmly, but then added sheepishly. "I-I'm sorry... I hope that tomorrow you'll forgive me my insolent behaviour." I carried him back to my apartment, closed the door, came into my bedroom and placed Hinata gently on my bed.

Of course I locked the door on key just in case. I didn't want him to run away from me once again after all. My duty as the only person here is to protect him from everything, even himself with my all might till he will sober up. I'd gladly be protecting him for the rest of my life to be honest. But.. there for sure is someone who would protect him better than me.

Would I be able to let anyone other than me to protect him..? I looked at Hinata, he was laying on his side, his eyes were closed. He was rubbing now his head against a pillow and smiling a bit. His cheeks were still flushed from the alcohol overuse. No. NEVER. I won't let anyone to take him away from me.. I'm just a selfish piece of trash... but if he won't be beside me I can as well be dead. He's my everything..

I started crying, I couldn't hold back those emotions in myself anymore. I just knew that I was too possessive about him. Probably that is exactly what is bothering Hinata. Maybe my love is too much for him, maybe my feelings started being a nuisance for him..? I laid next to Hinata and turned back to him. Even though he was drunk I didn't want to bother him with my trivial problems.

Suddenly I felt Hinata's hands wrapping around my waist. "K-komaeda... why are you crying?" he rubbed his head against my back. "I-is it because.. I wanted to run away from you..? A-am I a bad boy now?" he said while sobbing. "I-I'm sorry..." he started trembling.

I turned to him and pulled him into my embrace. "I-It's fine.. Hinata-kun didn't do anything wrong.." I sniffled and smiled warmly to him. "I'm wondering though.." I was patting his hair gently. "Why were you trying to run away?" I asked hesitantly, because I wasn't sure if he was going to answer my question after all.