Tangled (part 2)

Komaeda's POV

Massaging Hinata-kun was so much fun to me. I could help him to relax and touch his body as I pleased at the same time! Wasn't I lucky..? I had a quite serious problem though. I kept wanting to touch him in other places than his back. It's surely very nice to be allowed to massage his back, but.. his thighs look beautiful as well. I want to touch them. And his neck.. it begs for a kiss or two, maybe three.. I shook my head. I need to restrain myself! I can't let Hajime down!

I decided to stop massaging him. If I continued, it could get dangerous. Hinata turned over on his back. His face was having that cute red tint which I truly loved. "I-i.. it was very nice of you to massage me, but.. you know... you could just I d-dunno.." he looked away from me, "suck my dick or something." he smirked.

I blushed madly. W-was he serious? Oh my.. I'd love to do it for him. Hinata seemed pleased that my face was just as blushed as his. "W-well.. if Hinata-kun wants me to do it~" I got closer to him, when suddenly he threw a pillow at my face. "NonONONOnono!" he screamed. "I-I.. I was just trying to tease you.. I-I.. w-wanted to have a revenge on y-you.." he took other pillow and pressed it to his face, probably in order to hide his embarrassment behind it. I chuckled. "You're too cute~" I took the pillow away from him. "Well.. let's go to sleep, shall we?" Hinata nodded nervously.

I covered us with blanket, wrapped my hands tightly around his back and cuddled up to him. He was so warm and smelled more than nice. I was pretty tired, so I slowly stared falling asleep, when all of sudden I felt his lips on mine. "I-I forgot to give you a goodnight kiss.." he said shyly. I pressed him closely to my chest. "Good night, Hajime~" He cuddled up to me as well and said softly, "S-sleep well.." I chuckled. "You too~"

And so we both fell asleep.

~

I woke up the next day and wanted to greet Hajime, but.. he wasn't in the bed anymore. I wasn't surprised by that, he had to go to his job very early after all. However, there actually was one thing that did surprise me. Why didn't he wake me up..? And what am I supposed to do now, since he's not home anymore?

I yawned and realized that something smelled really nice. Coffee? I breathed the air through my nostrils. Not only coffee.. Bagels?! I headed to the place from where the scent emanated. To the kitchen.

I saw a tray on a table. And on that tray.. a mug of cappuccino and a plate with a bagel on it. D-Did he.. made a breakfast for me? I blushed. I don't deserve to be treated so kindly.. I-I'm flattered though. I smiled warmly and sat on a chair next to the table. Did he sacrifice the time he could spend on sleeping on someone like me instead..?

I suddenly registered the existence of a small white scrap of paper sticking out from under the tray. I pulled it out and unfolded. "I assume you've woken up already, haven't you, Nagito? Good morning~♡"

He drew such a cute heart for me.. I sniffled. Am I really worth all of his afford..?

"I made a breakfast for you.. I hope you'll like it. It's nothing special though." I looked at the tray. Bagels always are special. How did he know that I love them? Was I just.. lucky? I chuckled and continued reading the note.

"I placed the keys to my house next to the tray. I have a small request.. could you lock my house and take them with you? I'd really appreciate it. I'll stop by your place as soon as I finish my work, so.. see you soon." I felt the urge to frame this note and hang it up above my desk, so I could look and look and look and it all the time.

"Ahh! I would forget.. Happy birthday, Nagito! I love you so much!! ♡♡♡" I almost got a heart attack. I didn't expect him to know that I had my birthday on that day. What's more.. I hadn't known that Hinata was the type of person who would draw hearts so casually. So so cute! I blushed even more. I wanted him to be here with me..