The end of the date (part 2)

Komaeda's POV

"...gito. Nagito. Hey... are you awake?" I heard a soft voice. I rubbed my eyes with my hands, and slowly opened them. It was so amazing to see his smiling face the first thing in the morning. It was a pure blessing. This day is perfect already, as well as all the other days, that I spent and will spend with him.

"I am.. good morning." I yawned and held him tighter. "M-morning." he kissed my cheek and looked at me pleadingly. "Sorry for waking you up, but... could you let me go?" he smiled sheepishly while wriggling in my embrace.

"I could.. but I don't want to." I said, smiling guilt-free and pulling him closer to me.
"N-Nagito! Please.." he pouted, "I REALLY need to wash myself!" he blushed, trying to get away, but I was too stubborn. "I REALLY don't want to let you go." I smirked as he gave up with a resigned sigh.

I just patted his hair and cuddled up to him. We were laying like that for a few good minutes, when all of a sudden, his lovely voice filled the room once again.

"Then... maybe we could take a bath together, huh? If you're fine with it of course, Nagi-" I quickly released him from my arms, and with one swift movement, got out from under the bedding.

"YES!" I answered eagerly. "Of course I am! It would be an honor for me to wash myself together with Hinata-kun! I'm so lucky that Hinata-kun would even be willing to share his bath water with me, he's far too generous and I'm surprised he'd even be willing to let me come in contact with water that had touched his skin--" I began to babble. I moved to stand, but he stopped me.

"OKAY! O-Okay... give me some time though, I'll prepare the bath for us." he smiled warmly at me and went to the bathroom. Soon, I heard the soft sound of pattering water. I fell back and chuckled happily.

"Ugh..." I heard Hinata's displeased sigh from afar. I was worried that something bad had happened, so I went into the bathroom.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Hajime?" Hinata looked fine, the water seemed normal, there was a lot of bubbles and foam, though... I tilted my head, because I couldn't understand what could possibly be wrong.

He scratched his cheek awkwardly, his face was getting red, "I've realized that this bath is pretty small... I-- I dunno if we will fit in it together..." I grabbed his hands. "I don't see any problem, Hajime!" I felt my cheeks heat up. "We'll surely fit in, I promise you," I ruffled his hair gently.

"I—O-Okay..." he said hesitantly.

Ah... I see why he wanted to wash so badly. I smirked, looking at him up and down. There was some cum on his abdomen—though, I certainly wasn't clean either. I wonder if he feels embarrassed, after what we did last night... I tried to make eye contact with him, but he was avoiding it. I smiled, understanding his feelings and slowly brushing my fingers through his hair as I rested my forehead on his. "Hajime... I hope you'll get used to me soon." his cheeks reddened yet he looked at me with a bit more confidence than earlier.

"I do want to do way more things with you, things that will be even more embarrassing than the things we did yesterday, after all.." my voice lowered, but I just smiled innocently.

Hajime gulped nervously.

"Th-Things...? What kind of things? W-What are you planning, Nagito?" he looked suspicious, frowning. "Don't think so much, love." I chuckled and kissed his forehead. "For now, let's just enjoy our bath." he nodded in a pleased manner. I placed my hands on my hips and started to pull down my underwear, but Hinata stopped me.

"W-What are you doing?" he looked away from me. "..."

I couldn't help, but just burst with laughter. I was laughing so hard I could feel tears in the corner of my eyes, threatening to fall. "D-don't tell me Hajime-- Did you really think we'd bathe in underwear..?" I was still laughing, but I wiped the tears from the corners of my eyes, while trying my hardest to calm down. I couldn't help but snicker, though. I'm not laughing at Hajime... I just can't understand how it's possible that he's so adorable and pure. I finally managed to calm down more, so I looked at him. He was all red, and his face looked like a tomato, albeit a very cute one. Brown hair for leaves, and an ahoge stem—it kind of worked, actually.