Bunnymund Valley

"What?" I asked, extremely surprised. I literally had just met the guy and he was asking me to run away with him.

"Come with me, let's go explore the world together." he walked back to the balcony and beckoned me to take his hand.

It all seemed too much like a scene from that one movie with the genie and monkey...

"But, I mean, aside from the fact that I hardly know you, why?"

He thought for a moment, "I have ice powers to, and I want you to meet my friends."

"Wait, what?" I asked incredulously, "You have ice powers too?"

"Of course!" he said brightly. He took his staff thingy and drew a bunny on the icy floor. I was about to protest when he lifted it out of the ground. It became three dimensional and hopped around my head. There was nothing left on the floor as the bunny dissipated into a shower of snow.

I was left speechless until he grinned.

"Do you trust me now?"

I took the hand he held out as he whisked me off my feet.

💠❄️🔱❄️💠

She fit perfectly inside my arms. I smiled as she tensed when I jumped off the balcony.

"JACK!!!" she screamed. I smirked, but quickly shoved away the dirty thoughts. I took the snow globe I wore around my neck and threw it, jumping through it onto a lush green carpet.

Elsa was curled up in a ball in my arms. She looked adorable. I chuckled and slowly set her down. She opened her eyes and looked around in amazement.

"W-where are we?" she asked while looking at the tall stone faces.

"Welcome, my dear, to Bunnymund Valley," I said while looking for the entrance to Bunny's hideout. I found it and turned around, not saying anything just to observe her for a moment. It was clear that she had probably never left that beautiful ice castle of hers.

"Have you ever been anywhere besides that gorgeous castle of yours?" I asked curiously.

"Actually," she said smiling, "I-"

She closed her mouth suddenly and paled, her eyes growing larger.

She whispered, almost to soft to hear, "Arendelle."

💠❄️🔱❄️💠

I jumped onto him, and he fell onto the ground, his eyes widening in surprise.

"I need to go back!" I screamed, clawing at his neck. I grabbed the sparkling ball he used as a kind of portal and held it up in victory.

"Woah woah woah," he said, getting up. He tried to grab the ball but I quickly got up and ran off. I examined it closely, trying to remember what he did after taking the ball out from in between his collarbones. I remember him letting go of my legs, for he was carrying me bridal style. I assumed he threw it and that is exactly what I did. It simply rolled onto the ground lifelessly, and I stared at it. I groaned in frustration and turned around for a second until I heard a thump then a suction-like sound. I whipped around to see the ground closing up, taking the crystal ball with it.

"NO!" I screamed, crawling towards the now covered up hole. I must have looked crazy as I clawed at the ground where the hole was. I knelt down and clutched my head, something I did when I was stressed.

A pair of footsteps approached as I freaked out about the kingdom I was supposed to be running. Even though I was vacationing in my ice palace, messengers still came everyday with gifts of paperwork and such.

I heard snickering and Jack saying, "That was mean, Kangaroo."

I frowned and looked up in the direction of the voices. Jack, already exceptionally tall, towered over me. But he was nothing compared to the gargantuan bunny who stood next to him. They were both smirking down on me, so I quickly got up and brushed the dirt off my leggings. I composed myself and held myself high even though I was standing next to two individuals who made me look like a midget.

"Nice to meet you, the name's E. Aster Bunnymund, but just call me Bunny," he said in a heavy Australian accent, holding his hand out. I raised an eyebrow but shook it anyway, surprised that the bunny could talk.

"I just call him Kangaroo," Jack said, smirking and patting his back. Bunnymund gave him a playful shove and smile, the two seemed to have a relationship as two brothers would have. I smiled at their antics until my thoughts rested on Anna.

"Jack!" I said desperately, "I need to go back! Right now!"

I thought I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes but before I could elaborate on what it meant he quickly covered it up.

"But our adventure has just started," he whined, cocking his head to the side.

"I'm a queen," I exclaimed, "I have a kingdom to run!"

"Wow Jack," Bunny said, clearly amused, "queens and fairies, eh?"

Jack frowned at Bunny but didn't protest. After a moment of silence he perked up and turned to Bunny.

"Why don't we show Elsa around?" he said mischievously. Bunny smiled back in the same manner and I furrowed my eyebrows in concern.

"Wait, what?" I asked, confused by the whole situation. Before anyone responded Bunny tapped his foot once and the ground beneath me gave away. I screamed and fell, feeling sorry for Alice as she fell down the rabbit hole

💠❄️🔱❄️💠

YAYY AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO IT IS I, THE AUTHOR OF THIS FANFIC

Well I am enjoying writing this so far, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Please point out and correct any ROTG mistakes, because I haven't watched that movie in a long time, and getting my information from my memory and the Internet. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

Keep Calm & Read On,

Daisy