11

3 months later...

Tori's POV

It's been three months since I broke up with Derek and since Jack and I started dating

It's been three months since I broke up with Derek and since Jack and I started dating. Turns out Derek was cheating on me this whole time.

Me and Jack's parents and sisters approve of our relationship, but my brother doesn't like Jack. Or any guy I date matter of fact.

I've never been so happy in a relationship until I met Jack. He treats me like a queen, just like he said he would. He only has eyes for me and me likewise for him. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

The both of us were at his house. No one else was home. The rest of the guys were out somewhere and they definitely approve of me and Jack dating. Even Sammy.

Sammy and I aren't exactly on good terms, but we at least acknowledge each other's presence and respect each other. We talked to his girlfriend about what happened between us and she wasn't as upset as I thought she'd be. She was pissed yes, but more at Sammy because I had no idea about her.

Now, we're actually really great friends. Her name's Stassie and she's really pretty and kind. We have so much in common. She also introduced me to a couple of her friends, but Kylie was my favorite.

My parents, sisters, and brother were on vacation and I didn't want to go with them. My parents let me stay with Jack so that he could 'keep an eye on me'.

Right now, he was grinding his body on mine, thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh Jack." I whined into his lips as he continued, smirking at how he knew about the effect he had on me.

"You like that baby?" He asked me. I nodded, out of breath. I think I might faint.

"god, don't stop. Don't stop." I whined, gripping onto his back. He hissed in pain, nibbling on my neck to keep himself from yelling out.

"Oh Jack, I'm coming. Please don't stop." I moaned, bucking my hips up toward his. A few more thrusts and I reached my high. Jack pulled out, growling lowly as he came undone, spurting all over my chest.

I love how focused he is when he's fucking me. It's like he wants it to be only about me. god, how did I get so lucky? I bit my lip. He breathed out in exhaustion.

"What?" He chuckled lightly, laying next to me.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend." I closed my eyes.

"Guys would kill to have you as their girl." He said and swiped my chest with his finger and put it to my lips. I opened my mouth and he stuck his finger into it, making me lick his finger clean. He kissed me softly.

"You know, I actually like being in a relationship for the first time. There's just something about you that makes me wanna go all in, you know? You're one of a kind." He told me and lied down next to me.