20

A few weeks later...

Tori's POV

It's been a while since we all came back from Hawaii and since Jack and I have spoken to each other

It's been a while since we all came back from Hawaii and since Jack and I have spoken to each other. I can't believe that I'm pregnant with his baby. I honestly regret being with him. Well, maybe not, but it hurts so much.

I've been staying at Stassie's house for the time. My parents, sisters, and brother don't know that I'm pregnant and I don't plan on telling any of them any time soon. I'm just so scared. I don't want them to judge me and be ashamed of me.

"Hey Tori, do you want me to order pizza?" Stassie asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm yea. Thanks." I sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, sitting down on the couch right next to me.

"I'm just thinking about why Jack would cheat on me. I don't get it. What did I ever do to him to deserve that? I've been nothing, but faithful, to him. I just don't see why he would do that to me. And on my fucking birthday? That's just fucked up." I ranted and I loved how Stassie just listened.

"And I don't know what to do now. I'm pregnant with his baby. I'm too young to be pregnant. I can't carry a baby, or take care of one. I'm so frustrated and scared. This is all happening too fast. Yea, ok, I've always wanted kids, but not now. Just perfect timing, isn't it?"

"And my family doesn't even know yet. I have no idea how I'd tell them. What will they think of me then?" I broke down into sobs.

"Oh Tori." She sighed and hugged me as I cried into her shoulder. "It's gonna be ok, baby. You have me, Kylie, and the guys to help you through all of this. You're our friend and friends stick together always, no matter what. So what if you're pregnant? You're still Tori; the Tori we know and love. None of this'll change the way we think about you. We love you, and you have to understand that. We're here for you always and forever." She explained. I felt a lot better.

"You're the best, Stassie. I love you guys so much. I don't know what I'd do without you guys." I wiped my tears and hugged her back. She kissed my head.

"Of course, babes. We're all here for you. Don't ever forget that." She hugged me even tighter. "Now, you got any names for the baby?" She asked me, changing the subject. I smiled at her. "I was thinking Lucas, Elijah, or James if it was a boy and Brielle, Jenna, or Vanessa if it was a girl." Stassie suggested, making me smile.

"Vanessa sounds beautiful." I gushed, falling in love with the name.

"I know right?" Stassie squealed.

"But for a boy, I was thinking Alex, Bryson, Daniel, or Ethan." I said and Stassie nodded.

"Those names are cute." She smiled.

"Yea." I agreed.

"I can't wait until we go baby shopping and decorate his or her room. It's gonna be so fun." Stassie squealed again, making me laugh even more. Sammy walked into the living room, shirtless and sat next to me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey Sammy." I greeted him.

"What's up? How you feeling?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I'm getting mixed feelings about having this baby." I answered honestly.

"You're gonna be fine, Tori. Aunt Stassie and Uncle Sammy are here for you." He assured me, making me laugh at his silliness. "There's that laugh." Sammy smiled.

"Now lemme go order your pizza." Stassie said.

"Yes please." I nodded.

"I could pick it up if you want." Sammy offered.

"Who even picks up pizza?" I rolled my eyes. He pushed me lightly and got up from the couch, kissing Stassie before leaving again.

"Let me go order it. I'll be right back." She told me and I nodded. She got up and left, leaving me by myself. I breathed out a sigh.

I haven't been myself lately. I've been pretty bitchy, but somehow, Stassie, Kylie and the guys still put up with me. I couldn't have asked for any better friends.
———

My phone dinged in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a few texts messages from Jack.

Jackass😡🖕: hey tori, can we pls talk?

Jackass😡🖕: i'm rlly sorry, juss know that

I rolled my eyes and laid down onto the couch, and drifted off to sleep.