24

3 months later...

Tori's POV

I sat down, waiting for Jack

I sat down, waiting for Jack. He was coming back from a tour. He's been gone for two months and I missed him so much.

The front door to Stassie's house opened, revealing Jack and my eyes lit up instantly.

"Hey, babe." Jack smiled at me.

"Jack!!!" I squealed and got up immediately, running towards him and jumping into his open arms. He caught me and spun me around.

"Oh my god. I missed you so much!" A few tears slipped from my eyes and he laughed.

"Damn, you missed me way too much." He said and I nodded.

"You have no idea." I said and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back eagerly, loving the familiar feeling of his lips on mine.
———

Jack pulled out of me and I smiled, biting my lip.

"I love you." I told Jack, snuggling into the crook of his neck as we cuddled on my bed. He kissed my head.

"I love you, too, baby." He told me. There was a comfortable silence. I missed being in his arms. I felt so safe and secure. I knew that Jack was gonna protect me no matter what.

"Babe, you wanna come with me to my parent's house. I gotta do a few things there." He said and I nodded.

"Ok, sure." I agreed and we got up. I put on a hoodie and jeans with vans and Jack got dressed in the same thing. Soon, we were out the door.

"Can we stop by Chick fil A first?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes. "What? I'm hungry." I whined.

"When are you not?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Touché." I said and we both laughed and got into his car. Then he drove off.

Jack took my hand as we walked up the stairs to his parents' house.

"Baby, promise me you won't get mad." Jack asked me, nervousness evident in his voice. I looked up at him. That's weird.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would I get mad? It's just your parents." I asked.

"Baby. I'm so serious right now. Promise me you won't get mad." He said again.

"What did you do, Jack?" I questioned. He's being extremely weird and it's pissing me off. Why can't he just tell me what his problem is?

"Tori."  He said my name.

"Ok, ok. I promise." I huffed just so he would stop whining and tell me.

"Ok, here we go." He said and opened the door. We walked into the house and to the living room. Lemme just tell you that I was not prepared for what I was about to see.

I saw my parents, his parents, our siblings, and our friends. What the fuck? I should've fucking known he would do some intervention shit like this. No wonder he didn't want me to get mad.

"Jack, what the fuck." I looked at him. How could he do this? I was avoiding them for a fucking reason. I didn't want them to know that I was pregnant!!!

"I told everyone you were pregnant, Tori." He said, calmly, like it was ok.

"You what?!" I snapped and pushed him. I was far from mad right now.

"I had to, Tori. You don't have to do this alone." He protested.

"god, Jack. Why? I told you I didn't wanna do this!" I yelled at him. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Tori, we just wanna help you, ok? You can't do this on your own." He explained.

"Tori." I turned around to see my dad stand up.

"No. I'm not doing this." I shook my head, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm not fucking doing this!" I yelled again.

"Honey, just please sit down so we can talk this out." Mom told me.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm not staying here." I protested. Pssh. Talk to me. Yea right. When a parent says that, they mean yell at you and insult you.

"Tori. You don't have a choice. You're not going anywhere. Sit down." Andrew, my brother, said.

"Shut up, Drew!" I snapped at him.

"Tori, stop it ok? We're only trying to help." Gabby said.

"None of you get it, ok? I'm only 20. I have my whole life ahead of me and now I'm pregnant because my dumbass boyfriend, scratch that. Ex boyfriend and I didn't use protection." I growled at Jack and he sighed.

"Tori, people make those mistakes all the time, ok? It happens and you can't blame yourself. At least you have people that'll help you." Bri said and I scoffed.

"I'm not done talking." I glared at her. I was so mad at everyone, especially Jack. "It's hard. And it's scary, especially when it's unexpected. You can't just expect me to talk it out and the problem's solved. I'm too young to be a fucking mother. I can't bring myself to burden other people with my mistakes. I have to deal with this on my own." I explained, more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"See Tori, that's where you're wrong." Jack's dad stood up. "My wife has been pregnant three times. No, I don't know what it's like to be pregnant, but I had to deal with a pregnant woman. She couldn't take care of herself. She needed my help and I had to be there for her all the time. It was a lot of work, but we managed to get through it. My parents and her parents helped us. Just know, you're never alone. You're lucky to have people who care about you, people that love you, and people who are willing to take time and help you." He explained.

"You still don't understand. I can't. It's too much. I don't wanna do this anymore." I sniffled.

"Tori, c'mon. Don't be like this. We all love you, no matter what. Just stay and we can make it work." Stassie said.

"We wanna help you, wifey, ok? We wanna be there for you, but we can't if you won't let us." Kylie added and I wiped my tears.

"I-I can't. I'm sorry." I said and ran out the house.

"Tori!!!" I heard Jack yell my name, but I didn't listen. I just ran. I started to sob uncontrollably. They can't help me. No one can. I have to do this on my own.

I ran as far away from there as possible.
———

It took a while, but I managed to get to Stassie's house. I opened the door and went upstairs to my room. I packed up all of my things into my small suitcase. I slipped on my flip flops and took all of my things down to my car.

I packed everything inside, then took one last look of the place before getting into my car and driving off.

I'm gonna miss it here and everyone I love.