18

The next day...

Tori's POV

I sat up slowly and the light of day instantly blinded me, causing me to shield my eyes

I sat up slowly and the light of day instantly blinded me, causing me to shield my eyes. I blinked a couple of times, adjusting to the light.

Jack wasn't in the bed anymore and there was a note that had a credit card on top, in his place. I took it and grimaced at Jack's sloppy handwriting. It was legible, but it just looked so bad.

'Rise and shine sleeping beauty. I didn't wanna wake you on your special day. As you can see, I left my credit card on the note for you. I want you to get ready and shop your ass off. I don't care how much you spend. Today, I want you just to enjoy yourself. Go out, have fun, go to the spa, whatever. Just don't come back until exactly 8. I love you princess, and have a great day!

xoxo,
Jack

P.S. I picked out an outfit for you. It's hung up in the closet. Love you!❤️❤️❤️'

"Awwww." I gushed out loud. Jack's so sweet. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to take a long, relaxing shower.

After about 20 minutes, I exited the shower and lotioned my body. After finishing that, I went into the closet to take out the outfit Jack had picked out for me.

 After finishing that, I went into the closet to take out the outfit Jack had picked out for me

I smiled and put it on. Then, I did my make up. I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair out of the bun I put it in, leaving it in its natural state.

I slipped on my silver heels, grabbed my purse, dropped in my key card, Jack's credit card, my phone, and some of my other necessities and left the suite. I walked down to the main lobby and exited the hotel. Well, today should be fun.
———

2 hours later...

I walked out of the changing room, wearing nothing, but a robe. Today has been really great. I went shopping mostly, tanned a little, went for a swim and now I'm at the spa.

I went into the room where you'd get a massage and the masseur was in there, waiting for me. He turned around and I literally almost fainted. god, he's so hot. I bit my lip and he smiled.