chapter 4

Marin and his sisters arrived at the military base if you could call it that.
It was an open air theatre made up of trees/plants, rocks, scrap metal. Marin
looks around the "base". He sees the normal faces, but one person catches his eye. He had hair as white as the clouds, slightly tan skin, and silver eyes with flakes of gold in them. He looks at Marin and smiles at him. Marin quickly looks away his face bright red.

Tara nudges Marin "Looks like someone has a crush. Who is it. Is it her" she points at a random girl"or... is it.... him" she points at a random boy.

"N-no I don't have a crush" he says his face a bright crimson.

"Yeah right" Tara rolls her eyes.

A woman with long black flowing hair and bright gold eyes walks to the podium. She smiles and places her hands on the podium.

"Welcome newcomers and veterans, I am Reva noric and I am so pleased so many of you could make it, as you know the angel and demon war has gone on since the dawn of time. We're going to end it once and for all!" Reva says with a fire in her eye and everyone starts cheering.

"Now as you all know I started colombe not just to end the war, but to end the pain that angles and demons caused and now I would like to introduce some good friends of mine" Reva looks at marin and his sisters.

Marin and Sara gulp and Tara walks over to the stage. They follow behind her.

"As most of you know the Ti Amo triplets are an important symbol of colombe. Their parents were killed at a young age and we've took them in. They're like family, we're like family. I want all of you to treat everyone with respect, and now we should start the assignments."

The triplets walk off stage. "That was so cheesy" tara whispers.

Sara glares at her "I thought it was sweet"

Marin yawns "I guess it was sort of cheesy"

Marin didn't pay attention to the assignments he knew how it worked. You would get your name called and your faction. He knew the all of the factions. There was 30 total, but there were three factions for guppies, newcomers. The factions were healers, weapons, and planters. Marin wanted to be in planters. Planters surprisingly did not have anything to do with plants, but it did involve planting bombs and traps on enemy battle fields or bases.

He sat boredly until he sees the cloud haired boy.

"Nel tiamora " Reva says and looks at the cloud haired boy. "Planter"

Nel smiles nervously and sits back down. "Marin ti amo planter" looks at Marin. His face beanms with happiness. "Sara ti amo healer" she smiles in approval. "Tara ti amo weapons" she smiles with pride.

The rest of the assignments was a blur. Marin felt like he was the luckiest and the unluckiest person in the world. He got the faction that he wanted, but nel was also in the same faction which means they will be in the same camp. If their in the same camp they might get the same cabin and if they get the same cabin they might get the same room. If they get the same room well Marin will probably fall more in love with Nel or worse Nel might not a nice person.

Marin sighs and hopes that that would never happen but oh was he wrong.