Chapter 1

My Name is Makoto.  My dream is to be Pastry Chef.

I don't eat sweets that much.  But I love making them.

My parents were also a Pastry Chefs. They been always making desserts from my birthday.

We also had our own Cafe. Many people really enjoyed and like the foods that mom and dad made.

And the last dessert that mom teaches me is.... Strawberry Cheesecake.

before mom and dad died in the car accident.  The last desserts were mom and dad made are feels of saddness.

I cry alot when The last taste will be the end of mom and dad baking desserts. But ofcourse it gives me hope to continue my dream. But the only thing Im scared to bake is the Strawberry Cheesecake it might give me a weakness and letting remember my parents again.

Our Cafe had own by our relatives who were also expert in making desserts.  They also kick me out when I was 19. But then Grandpa let me stay in Hokkaido where there is cafe that I can still work on there and I might be a Pastry Chef. I was really thankful to Grandpa. Then I stayed temporalily in my Friend's Home.

Friend : hey! I thought you'll go to hokkaido.

Makoto : I'll stay here for a while then I'll prepare my things to go in Hokkaido tomorrow.

Friend : So? 

Makoto : Let's bake!  *Smiles*

Friend : Haha!  That's my Bestfriend *Smiles*

We called alot of my friends to bake with us. We have so much fun on baking. I practice all my skills on bake. But my fear on baking Strawberry Cheesecake never changed yet. Then the day come on going to Hokkaido....

Makoto : I had alot fun guys!

               Thank You Everyone *Smiles*

Friends : We are going to miss you Buddy! 

               Have a Safe trip! 

Makoto : Bye Guys!

I felt really enjoyed before leaving in this hometown. Then when I go to the Hokkaido its feels like the new day and new life that will come!  It feels really peaceful in here...

Then Accidentally Bamped on Someone..

Makoto : Uhm... Sorry...

He was tall and really a serious eyes and he's wearing a black coat.  He was also a good looking guy. 

Stranger Guy : It's ok. becareful next time.

Makoto : Ohh.. Ok..

Then I saw the girl was coming near to me and says

Girl : Hey are you Makoto?

Makoto : yeah, why?

Girl : Ohh Im going to be your roommate.  Well its your grandpa who tells me to pick you.

Makoto : Who are you?

Girl : Haha your funny *laugh* Dude I was your friend in 2nd year!  Idiot!

       Your Lesbian Friend!

Makoto : Keiko? What?  Seriously?!? You grown tall haha

              Sorry I didnt recognize you for these years.

Keiko : Ahaha. No its ok. let's go? 

Thank goodness I got a friend in Hokkaido.  It felt really enjoyed with her around. 

It was really cold in here.  We talked alot until we go home.

Makoto : Hey do you know this Cafe?

Keiko : Ah Yeah My girlfriend works there. I'll take you there tomorrow.

And That starts the New day of my life in here.....

TO BE CONTINUE ^_^